Got any pics for the new DLC pack? (#5)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
(If this is the wrong thread I post this in, then I apologize.)

I would love to see how Taxi and Harley-Davidson looks on the Pinball Arcade. Or are screens only used from the console versions?

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I would love to see how HD looks like on console.. Hopefully Farsight will release new pics or a new video soon.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Not sure if we are allowed to show them.. If we did, we would just be showing you an unfinished beta version... It would be better to show you a finished table when its ready.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I agree about that being up to farsight, so how do they keep it under wraps? your telling me not 1 person has posted anything about anything beta picture,video? Shocking! I know its not full version but videos of games to be released say that. Also Im suprised somebody hasn't posted fake pictures for that matter.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I got your images of taxi and harley davidson right here!

rock.of.love.chopper.hollywood.taxi.jpg

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
hey beta testers, are you obligated in some way NOT to show us anything? you talk about it.

Noone signed an NDA if thats'what you're asking, or we wouldnt even be able to talk about it or give info. Some of us are leaking some info here or there mostly to help FS manage expectations (they asked for our help spreading the word right... so this is one way I chose to do so), or get people excited when they should (yea Taxi and HD are awesome)

I agree about that being up to farsight, so how do they keep it under wraps? your telling me not 1 person has posted anything about anything beta picture,video? Shocking! I know its not full version but videos of games to be released say that. Also Im suprised somebody hasn't posted fake pictures for that matter.
Nope not one. Well not here. Lots of Beta talk going on in the chatroom though on certain times. And I have seen *a* screenshot pass the rounds there at one point :). How they managed, well it's sort of a silent agreement between testers I think. Plus we don't want to be yelled at by the mods :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts