Video: Table Pack #5

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The flipper pivoting on Taxi is really bad.

I see what you are saying, ie the logo on the flipper should rotate perfectly not move at all as this is the pivot point. It's the same in the iOS beta version but all I can say is it plays perfectly, flippers feel just right.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
@Kevlar
Yeah, I played the android beta and taxi is great, but the flipper problem is present since the first tables. FS is aware of it but somehow nothing has changed. Some tables are better, some are worse.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Finally, Taxi without underwater physics ;) So this is properly emulated, right? Because there are a ton of little sound effects that I don't remember from the PHOF version.

And I'm still looking forward to HD, it looks dumb in a very entertaining way. Cheesy sound clips, cheesy playfield art... I can see myself enjoying this a lot ;) The exploding traffic light animation is just awesome!

Gordon

May 28, 2012
Looks fantastics.

@ Mike

What is the Black Line on the right Flip (Taxi). First seen on CV. Grafik Bug? I look DLC 3, 4 video this self.

bug.jpg

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2505&picno=40556&zoom=1
MAJOR BUG: Flippers are not in the correct placements in Taxi: notice the holes on where they need to be. I have posted a link to IPDB's picture on the game; compare this with the video. By the way, enjoyed the video :)

EDIT: I've compared those two; they seem to have a smaller gap than Medieval Madness currently does, if you guys know what I'm saying.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Now just got to wait 2 more months to play it, thankfully #3 & #4 will distract the wait time.

Oh man, thanks for reminding me! I had Sept 4 locked in my head for new tables on PS3, and somewhat had myself convinced Taxi was one of them. Oops.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Ok , it looks really good , it pains me to have to wait for it , thank goodness DLC 3 & 4 are a week off . So originally TAXI called Lola , "Marilyn" , but the face is Raquel Welch and she still has Marilyn's fashion and voice .I
cant wait for some new tables .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.