Hello all

SuperGrafx

Aug 26, 2012
Hi guys.

I'm a relative newbie to the pinball scene. I've played it before off and on, but only recently did I get the "pinball bug" after downloading the initial set of Pinball Arcade tables on the Xbox 360.
After realizing there was more to the game than just randomly batting the ball around, it suddenly clicked for me. Watching a few of the PAPA tutorial vids and having a chance to try my newfound skills and basic strategies on real tables, I think it's finally clicked for me!

Glad to be a part of the community, hope to contribute in the future.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to the forum...Glad to see that more people such as yourself are finding the deeper gameplay that pinball has to offer, which seems to be overlooked by many casual players.

SuperGrafx

Aug 26, 2012
Welcome to the forum...Glad to see that more people such as yourself are finding the deeper gameplay that pinball has to offer, which seems to be overlooked by many casual players.

I think it was definitely Medeival Madness that revealed the "story" element and goals that are inherent to a good table.
Before taking the time to learn and study the rules of a table, I had just assumed pinball was about simply staying alive and racking up a random score.

The other thing that makes pinball accessible more accessible to noobs like me are the great in-game rules and scoring breakouts provided for each table in TPA. Farsight did a good job with these...hopefully they'll include some demo movies to help illustrate some key points.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
I'd have to agree with this, tpa was also really my introduction to pinball. I had played a couple times before but never really knew the deeper elements to pinball. But with the layout tpa made with the rule guides and the veteran players with all their tips on here the game just opened up so much. This is honestly the only game that holds my attention and I'm glad farsight has given younger generations the chance to really appreciate pinball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts