Pinball HD by Gameprom

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I play them now and then. But I tire of them rather quickly. The DaVinci table is my favorite. They are not near TPA quality in terms of physics or table complexity, but there is some fun to be had. Your thoughts?

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
Dull tables, and Gameprom is a shady shady company. See what I wrote here and here over at Touch Arcade. There’s lots more in that thread, too.

MJFox

May 18, 2012
Gameprom released a new table today: http://gameprom.com/arcade

an interesting idea for a table if you ask me! I'm too much a sucker for pinball games not to buy this table, even if the history with gameprom is pretty bad

greetings

MJFox

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Great, now even pinball games have dubstep trailers. wub wub wub wub weeeeeee

That DaVinci table looks rather interesting, though, and even the physics look at least not completely off-putting. The 90 degree flippers still look really dumb, though. Does it actually play well? The endless wait for the iOS DLC caused me to buy some pretty regretable pinball titles lately, don't really feel like spending more money on weird titles.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The flippers are awful but the physics are getting a little better. DaVinci is my favorite and the Slayer table is good even though I don't like the band. The new arcade table is actually fun. I picked it up today. Not too bad for $1.99. Don't expect it to be like Monster Bash or Timeshock though. I also really dislike the music they use. I usually have the volume off and my TV on in the background.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
The flippers are awful but the physics are getting a little better. DaVinci is my favorite and the Slayer table is good even though I don't like the band. The new arcade table is actually fun. I picked it up today. Not too bad for $1.99. Don't expect it to be like Monster Bash or Timeshock though. I also really dislike the music they use. I usually have the volume off and my TV on in the background.

Yeah, the music in fantasy pinball is almost always really bad. Even Zen pinball uses "generic epic music".

The Wolfman

Jul 2, 2012
Since Zen and TPA came out I don't play Pinball HD anymore, I actually removed it from my iPad... But I have to say; the Slayer table ROCKS! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.