Is Funhouse the best-looking game?

Jay

May 19, 2012
After playing the other tables, I'm impressed at how much more realistic Funhouse feels. I'm not sure why. Anyone else feel that way? The other tables seem more video-gamish in comparison. Funhouse also seems to have much sharper graphics than the others.

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
I think your observation as to how sharp the graphics look has something to do with the closeness and angle of the camera modes. For me, how close the camera is on landscape choosing view 4 on my ipad 3 makes the game look its best. I agree, it does shine when compared to the other tables because it is also very colorful. Also, gameplay wise, funhouse plays very fast, and doesn't feel as floaty as some of the other tables, especially CV.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Think it is the best looking table so far hands down, I'm only on PS3 so I may be proven wrong in a couple weeks with MB and Gorgar coming. The screens for Black Knight look amazing and I can't wait to see it on PS3.

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Agreed, for some reason, Funhouse and Bride of Pinbot seem better quality tables graphically. Creature from Black Lagoon looks made for iOS, not the Mac..

Seems like the latest table releases were quick rush jobs in comparison.

I hope Farsight can comment on their initial statement where they were looking to improve the Mac version to console quality. (March Facebook Announcement)

I wish people could care more about the Mac game. I feel like I'm buying into something that is not being fully supported to it's full potential.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The thing that stands out to me with Funhouse is how bright those lights flash! Seriously, I've lost sight of the ball numerous times on the PS3 as it rolls through the clock and that thing is pulsing. And you know what? that's happened to me on the real table.

Jay

May 19, 2012
For me, how close the camera is on landscape choosing view 4 on my ipad 3 makes the game look its best.

That's interesting. The camera view on Funhouse does seem to be lower on the table than the other games. (And I've never even played with the camera settings in PA.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts