T-minus 7 days

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
In approximately 7 days and 5 hours from the time I write, this we will be doing the Monster Mash , and re-sampling classic Gorgar , I dont care if all the bugs from the other ports are there I'm starved for new content in this game , Two months was too long to wait , I wish we could get updates faster than Sony does firmware updates . I don't blame FarSight and neither should you , they are caught in a bureucratic maze of contracts and approval processes . I've only played Gorgar on my PS2 , can't say I was impressed too much , mostly due to the physics in the William Collection nowhere near as good as TPA's .

Monster Bash looks like my new favorite table easily , a great Halloween theme , and in two weeks on Sept 18th we can see how it stacks up to Creature From the Black Lagoon which also has me excited.

Those of you in Europe are in for a tidal wave come Sept. 28th , when all 3 DLCs , Bride of Pin*Bot , Medieval Madness, Circus Voltaire , Funhouse , Gorgar, and Monster Bash will finally be offered to your side of the Earth.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I agree its been too long but thats given me more time to practice current tables and set my best FH score today! Im eager to see what the physics on GORGAR being better than WHOF and graphics :) Wich made me think maaaybe JIVE TIME wouldn't be sooo bad with nudging that works and a heavier ball.
MONSTER BASH I only have played it on an iphone free version Cant wait to play it on big screen with surround sound.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Not trying to burst our already bursted and re-blown bubble but FS's FB announcement is troubling,maybe its miss worded but...

At long last, Table Pack 3 has been officially launched for Xbox 360! This pack includes Monster Bash and Gorgar. The leaderboards should be active by the end of the week. Table Pack 3 is scheduled for a September 4th release on PSN/Vita in North America (along with a title update that adds trophy support for Table Packs 1 and 2).

I hear PSN and Vita.....anybody feeling another delay coming?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
PSN= Playstation Network Store = PS3 , not really a miscommunication , Im thinking this is the critical week for a last moment announcement of delays , so far so good . The thing that kills me is Sony's stores dont update until mid afternoon , and this is by choice , when they update firmware anytime the day before it's announced date . If you recall 2 months ago they had the game update ready to go before the DLC packs were ready . I wonder what will be the case next week ?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
T-Minus 5 days , as much as I love the Vita's convenience , I'm more psyched to see the PS3 Monster Bash with all those plastic models of Universal's classic monsters and FINALLY some new gameplay goals and rules to learn .

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
They changed the date to september 5 which both sucks and makes no sense. PSN update are always on tuesday. What's up with that? And they changed the DLC pack 4 to september 25. I know they do not control that but it is still annoying how their release date are always push back. I know that I would prefer if they would just say coming soon. If they don't say a date you can't be pissed when they change it.

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
They changed the date to september 5 which both sucks and makes no sense. PSN update are always on tuesday. What's up with that? And they changed the DLC pack 5 to september 25. I know they do not control that but it is still annoying how their release date are always push back. I know that I would prefer if they would just say coming soon. If they don't say a date you can't be pissed when they change it.

I'm not counting on the DLC date to change to Sept 5th , Sony CEA never does new stuff on wednesdays (except firmware ) , the PSN store content releases on Tuesdays 2PM pacific time , HOWEVER , this might be a freak schedule due to the holiday Labor Day , not sure why a minor holiday would affect a digital store . As for DLC pack 5 coming out this month? We've never had 3 DLC packs in one month before , and i really doubt that date will happen . Unless they have a backlog of Halloween themed tables to drop on us in October . Be thankful you're not in Europe they have to wait until Sept . 28th (for all the DLCs 1-3)

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Yes I'm looking forward to the new stuff... and also, with the flipper gap fix and trophies for MM, I'll probably be revisiting that as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.