The Stars

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I read through the table instructions but can't figure out for the life of me what they signify.

I think they light up when you hear "GORGAR HURT" but what do they do what do they mean and what exactly triggers them?

I'm talking about the two stars after the 3x light near the flippers

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
They indicate the number of times you have completed the 1-2-3-4 spot targets on your way to lighting a special after completing them three times. Each time you complete them it lights the snake pit for 50,000 so you will normally hear GORGAR HURT a few seconds after that, leading to a strong correlation (but not a causation).

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Sweet...
I think i knew that but never really committed the ruleset to memory for this table...really digging it though, popped the 700k barrier on iOS now to see what I can do on XBOX

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
aka the one wizard goal on this table I haven't yet gotten (on Android at least).

It's pretty tough. I created another thread specifically to get advice on completing this goal. But ultimately I was able to luck into it before anybody offered anything super helpful. Having done it now I don't even really have any tips for you. Like a lot of tables of this vintage, you can eventually get most goals just by keeping the ball alive long enough. As it bounces around wildly it is bound to hit every switch eventually on this dead simple and open playfield. However, just keeping the ball in play is a challenge unto itself on this table. It has a habit of taking a super fast bounce into an outlane before you could possibly issue a reactive nudge.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
aka the one wizard goal on this table I haven't yet gotten (on Android at least).

...actually, on XBox as well, in the sense that the only reason I haven't gotten the one for scoring 550,000 is that I achieved it before I'd unlocked wizard goals and haven't done it again since.

(I recall high scores being much easier to get in the PHoF version, where I actually did get all the wizard goals on this table and, I think, rolled the machine over a couple of times.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts