PAX Prime 2012

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
Will Farsight be at PAX (Penny Arcade Expo) this weekend to promote The Pinball Arcade? Its a massive gaming convention in Seattle, WA. Over 60,000 people attend it every year. It would provide awesome publicity for Farsight and TPA. I'll be there :D. Plus Ground Kontrol arcade (from Portland, OR) and Seattle Metro Arcade Collectors will be there with some awesome pins, the game line-up will include pinball games: Twilight Zone, Simpsons, Pinbot, Bride of Pinbot, Flash Gordon, South Park, Addams Family, Space Invaders, and X-Men.

There are all sorts of gamers at PAX. PC, Xbox, Playstation, handheld, tabletop, casual, hardcore, professional. And all of them could get to see the awesomeness that is, The Pinball Arcade.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
If they're turning to kickstarter to secure a few measly thousand bucks for ancillary licensing fees, I seriously doubt they have the kind of disposable cash it takes to put forth a prominent convention showing.

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
If they're turning to kickstarter to secure a few measly thousand bucks for ancillary licensing fees, I seriously doubt they have the kind of disposable cash it takes to put forth a prominent convention showing.

Well they dont need main floor space, they could have joined up with Ground Kontrol and SMAC's displays.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I doubt I'll see them at Pacific Pinball Expo this month, its the biggest pinball show in the WORLD you kinda think theyd want to be there, Id volunteer to help however if they sent a rep to do the selling although TPA at the show would sell itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts