Bug Table incorrectly marked as having standard goals completed

boingoing

Aug 29, 2012
Hit an annoying bug this morning where a table was marked as incorrectly having completed the standard goals.

Repro:
Standard goals not completed on Black Hole or Ripley's Believe It or Not
Complete final standard goal on Ripley's Believe It or Not
Quit the session on Ripley's Believe It or Not before draining final ball
Note that wizard goals are not visible on Ripley's Believe It or Not details page
Play a game of Black Hole and drain the final ball without completing any standard goals

Expected:
Standard goals remain incomplete on Black Hole
Wizard goals become available on Ripley's Believe It or Not

Actual:
Notification message popped - "You have completed standard goals on Black Hole and unlocked wizard goals!"
Wizard goals become available on both Black Hole and Ripley's Believe It or Not
Standard goals are no longer available on Black Hole

Given my current state, is there any workaround to reset Black Hole so I can complete the standard goals?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
The only thing I can think of will result in you having to do the goals on ALL the tables all over again. Delete your game save data.

netrot

Jun 18, 2012
A Friend of me on a German Trophyforum has near the same Problem:

PS VITA: The first problem i had on "Black Hole". I had finished two Standard Goals. Then come the message "All Standard Goals reached". But I only had two Goals. And after that I have to reach the Wizard Goals and the Standard Goals weren't possible yet. Also, the Trophy for the Standard Goals didn't come (because I didn't reach the Goals). The problem could only solved by deleting the whole game, download and start again.

The second Problem near the same, at "Theatre of Magic", but this time with the Wizard Goals. It shows, that I only have reache one, but it activated the "Tilt"-Option (which is activated after reaching all Goals). I've to try to reach the four other Goals, couldn't say, if it is possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts