Bug game cannot continue if both balls go into skillshot kicker at once

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
This happened to me last night, and i was unable to continue with my game.

during multiball, i sent both balls up the heart ramp. the ramp winds its way down down and deposits balls either onto the right flipper or into the plunger area. the two balls clicked against each other and both ended up falling into the plunger area. i was able to launch both balls at once into the skillshot, but the skillshot kicker did not have enough power to toss both balls up into the pinbot bumpers. the kicker repeatedly tried and failed, and call attendant didn't work.

this is an interesting bug because it is something that could conceivably happen in normal play, or even real life. it didn't happen as a result of a switch not registering correctly or the ball passing through a solid object. i wonder what would happen on a real BoP table if both balls happened to go down there at once. i imagine it probably has the same problem.

Last edited:

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
try nudging the table next time... thats what i did once this happened on cirqus voltaire and continued with no problem

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
This happened to me last night, and i was unable to continue with my game.

during multiball, i sent both balls up the heart ramp. the ramp winds its way down down and deposits balls either onto the right flipper or into the plunger area. the two balls clicked against each other and both ended up falling into the plunger area. i was able to launch both balls at once into the skillshot, but the skillshot kicker did not have enough power to toss both balls up into the pinbot bumpers. the kicker repeatedly tried and failed, and call attendant didn't work.

this is an interesting bug because it is something that could conceivably happen in normal play, or even real life. it didn't happen as a result of a switch not registering correctly or the ball passing through a solid object. i wonder what would happen on a real BoP table if both balls happened to go down there at once. i imagine it probably has the same problem.

yeah - I've had this happen once. No amount of nudging will help. I had to restart the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.