Dlc #5

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
So is it safe to say that DLC #5 will be the first not to come out in its "expected" month? At least on iOS and Google Play anyway. It has one more day to still make it, but I'm not expecting it since updates usually come on Tuesdays.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
There's a fairly decent chance it'll be out tomorrow. Otherwise, early next week. The iOS update has been in Apple's hands for about a week now, so it should be available quite soon.

I'm not sure where you got the Tuesday thing, but updates can come any day of the week on mobile platforms. For iOS, it's whenever Apple approves it.

Last edited:

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
There's a fairly decent chance it'll be out tomorrow. Otherwise, early next week. The iOS update has been in Apple's hands for about a week now, so it should be available quite soon.

I'm not sure where you got the Tuesday thing, but updates can come any weekday on mobile platforms. For iOS, it's whenever Apple approves it.

Oh, I didnt know it could be any day of the week. Heres hoping for tomorrow!

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Oh, I didnt know it could be any day of the week. Heres hoping for tomorrow!

We had one of the last ones come out on a saterday early morning (for Europe).

Either way I think it will be worth the wait. They took their time for polishing the new DLC and squishing bugs so we'd get a better endproduct.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Not that it bothers me because I play on ios and 360 but how come DLC5 isn't out on android yet?

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
The beta that provided DLC 5 for Android introduced game-breaking issues in some of the other tables (problems with multiball) and the camera views for Taxi were totally off. There were a slew of other bugs too. Most were fixed, and if I'm remembering correctly, we may well see the update for Android today.

dba

Aug 12, 2012
ok, but the camara problems are nothing only with dlc#5 cause i have it on almost all tables, that the camara stand fixed and i cant use the flippers.
This problem cames from just now.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
ok, but the camara problems are nothing only with dlc#5 cause i have it on almost all tables, that the camara stand fixed and i cant use the flippers.
This problem cames from just now.
I am having trouble changing the camera angle with the current build. You have to press it a lot to get it to respond.

subbie

Jun 14, 2012
I hope the DLC hits tonight/tomorrow morning before I take off on a trip. Would make the bus ride more bearable. I even topped off my iPhone this morning with $25 in prep. =/

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Great to see Taxi on my phone, though the Spinout seems a lot harder to manage than in PHoF; the plunger's so strong that you can get it to cycle right past 100,000 twice. (I suspect that the plunger is unrealistically strong in TPA in general; compare the skill shot in Funhouse to a real table.)

I don't have much of an opinion about Harley yet, except that it seems really, really easy to get the multiballs.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Great to see Taxi on my phone, though the Spinout seems a lot harder to manage than in PHoF; the plunger's so strong that you can get it to cycle right past 100,000 twice. (I suspect that the plunger is unrealistically strong in TPA in general; compare the skill shot in Funhouse to a real table.)

I don't have much of an opinion about Harley yet, except that it seems really, really easy to get the multiballs.
Plungers probably vary more among tables than any other single object. I've had a real machine cycle past 100,000 twice, so it is possible.

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
Can't wait for the update. Hope it comes out on IOS tomorrow while I got 2 days free, but at the end of the day a bug free product is worth the wait whatever that may be.

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
Is there any chance it could be released today or we must wait monday? Refresh,refresh refresh, i' m going slightly mad:confused:

karl

May 10, 2012
You Americans have far too many holidays ;)(that was selfish me) Enjoy Your holiday, you deserve it. Only happy you do not have as many holidays as us Europeans, then there would never be any new tables at all :eek:

farmerjohn

Jun 16, 2012
There's still a chance it will come out today. I got three App Updates since yesterday evening, the last one about 2 hours ago (2pm local time in Germany). So let's keep faith :)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
You Americans have far too many holidays ;)(that was selfish me) Enjoy Your holiday, you deserve it. Only happy you do not have as many holidays as us Europeans, then there would never be any new tables at all :eek:

That's it, I'm moving to Norway. You guys still celebrate the 4th of July there right? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.