Any one in NZ (or AU) ?

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi there
Was wondering in any fellow Australisians on here?
Ideally Aucklanders-as we have a few good public tables:
x2 MMs, x2 TOTANs, a HSII, an IJ-TPA, a CV, a TOM, a LOTR, a Family Guy....
Jealous yet? ;)
Seriously though-Be cool to play a few games, grab a beer, chat PB :)
Andy/HOW

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hi there
Jealous yet? ;)
Andy/HOW

Nope, but if you ever decide to fly over to the states (particularly Texas), we can hit up Pinballz Arcade (125+ pinball tables) and have a few beers. :)

N

Nik Barbour

Likewise if your ever near Wigan in the UK. We don't have any pinball tables left around here, but you can play TOM on my phone and there is Guinness in the fridge!
Happy St Patricks!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hi there
Jealous yet? ;)
Andy/HOW

Kia Ora, Bro.

Yep, I'm over the ditch in Brisbane, Australia.

A poor showing of real tables here. Used to be great when I was restoring them for Replay, but they have got rid of most of their's (and they are now Timezone). I think there might be some tables down in Timezone Surfers Paradise, but can't be sure. Maybe some tables out in the suburban arcades.

Laurence Merraine

May 14, 2012
I'm originally from chch, but now live in Perth. We use to have some awesome places in chch but they all closed before I left in 7 years ago. Went toa place that hosted the 2001 Aussie pinball champs and they had a single pinball, but still the signage from 2001!

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I'm originally from chch, but now live in Perth. We use to have some awesome places in chch but they all closed before I left in 7 years ago. Went toa place that hosted the 2001 Aussie pinball champs and they had a single pinball, but still the signage from 2001!

Hey! I'm from UK originally-But lived in CHCH for 4yrs when I first came to NZ.
Only moved North after the 'quake :(

There were some good tables in the CBD.
A place called Funk N Fish N Chips had TZ, South Park, Fish Tales, even an old SS Space Invaders.
C1 Coffee on High St had TAF, Dr Who and a SWE1....miss it all. Sad most of it'll be gone and demolished now :(

I see you have an iPad - So find the GameCenter thread I set up and add your details-I'm:
*HOW*

Andy

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Kia Ora, Bro.

Yep, I'm over the ditch in Brisbane, Australia.

A poor showing of real tables here. Used to be great when I was restoring them for Replay, but they have got rid of most of their's (and they are now Timezone). I think there might be some tables down in Timezone Surfers Paradise, but can't be sure. Maybe some tables out in the suburban arcades.

Not made it to Brissie yet-But SYD and MEL had a few tableS when I last went . Aussies LIKE PB :)

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Courthouse hotel in Newtown (Sydney Australia) has a room with about 10 pinballs in it, all with beer holders attached. People seem to get frustrated with me cause I dissapear into that room never to come out whenever I go with friends.'

To be honest, the pinball scene in Sydney is pretty dire. A couple of machines at one of the pubs on King Street Wharf as well (what used to be the James Squire Brewery)

Timezone and the like have a total of zero!

Last edited:

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
I played ACDC today at Budgewoi Hotel on the Coast. Lots of fun, but I found it pretty tough. I'm heading to Newtown this weekend, so i'll check out the Courthouse Hotel. Thanks for the tip.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.