Free play pinball in London's West End!

timmiles

Apr 26, 2012
Two tables in excellent condition on free play (Fish Tales and Gilligan's Island) in the Superdry store on Regent Street! Only round the corner from work, so had five or so games today. There was a lad about 11/12 who was hammering away as well, looked a bit sheepish at the amount of time he'd obviosuly been playing, but good to see young 'uns getting into pinball! I don't know what the staff's tolerance is for extended play, but no-one minded my twenty minutes of play.

http://www.superdry.com/blog/2011/12/19/uk-london-regent-street-superdry-flagship/

Then took a wander through to Vegas on Wardour Street and played 3 games of Transformers. A very enjoyable lunchtime. I might have looked a bit out of place with the pin striped suit and tie, but what fun.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Thanks Tim, just had a session on Fish Tales. Gilligan's Island wasn't working, but Fish Tales in good condition apart from the flippers being a bit weak (or perhaps I'm just not very good!). Wouldn't have found it unless you had said. They are tucked away on the 2nd floor in the "t-shirt gallery".

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.