DLC Pack 6?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
No Good Gofers is featured as one of the tables for the 6th pack. Any idea on what it could be? My guess would be Attack From Mars.

EDIT: Remember back when they just announced the game, almost right before they launched it? They said that AFM would be available within the first 6 months of DLC. It's gotta be this table.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
One of the Elvira games by the sound of it. Either Elvira and the Party Monsters or Scared Stiff.
I am daring to hope for an Elvira table. Between ST:TNG's kickstarter, Pro Pinball's kickstarter, and now this tease, my expectations are really being strung out.

If it is an Elvira table, it's almost certainly Scared Stiff. It's far better known and loved, and it's objectively a better table.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
AFM & NGG would be awesome. Two of my personal top ten.

I don't think they would do a combo with 2 dmd tables. They tend to do one low tech and one dmd style together. Maybe Elvira and the party monsters but that also seems like a premium table due to having a license. This is an interesting pack to think about.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I don't think they would do a combo with 2 dmd tables. They tend to do one low tech and one dmd style together. Maybe Elvira and the party monsters but that also seems like a premium table due to having a license. This is an interesting pack to think about.
You've got Halloween coming up though, and Scared Stiff is considerably better known than Party Monsters. It's an OK table, but I can't see FarSight producing a video for a table like it. Scared Stiff I could easily see getting a video (and I could see Cassandra Peterson wanting airtime in front of a new audience as well).

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
You've got Halloween coming up though, and Scared Stiff is considerably better known than Party Monsters. It's an OK table, but I can't see FarSight producing a video for a table like it. Scared Stiff I could easily see getting a video (and I could see Cassandra Peterson wanting airtime in front of a new audience as well).

True. It just seems like it would make for a double premium pack. Maybe they are referring to a fictional character like dr. Dude? They never said it was a real life person.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Love AFM, but either Elvira table would be cool with me too. Played Party Monsters last night and enjoyed it. It's not as polished as Sacred Stiff but Still a fun table with some good shots to make.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
I'm a big fan of NGG played the table a lot in the arcades the PHOF version was ok but never quite felt right to me so looking forward to an update :)
Would love to see scared stiff .. never got to play it as the arcades were starting to close or stop bringing in new pinball machines around here when it came out around 96 ..

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
no good gofers + scared stiff or attack from mars? don't really care, bring it on, yes please :cool:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
My first thought was one of the Elvira tables when I read the update 6 news (and no, I don't have any inside info).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
When opportunities present themselves, you make adjustments accordingly to take full advantage of them. That said, you're all going to love DLC Tables Pack #6! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts