Backglass DMD

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Just wondering if anyone on Android or iOS noticed the animated DMD on CFTBL.

I think that's pretty awesome...just a small touch but love to see it and hope it will make it to the rest of the tables.

DH_Kevin77

Jul 28, 2012
I don't think that's very high on the priority list (at least for right now, anyway) but I agree that would be pretty neat to see eventually.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
i guess that means the got the code in place finally.

i remember asking about that back when i was 0osting on the FB page. Just happy to see it finally

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
i guess that means the got the code in place finally.

i remember asking about that back when i was 0osting on the FB page. Just happy to see it finally
I made a comment on this back when the 360 version came out, and they said they'd do it, but wasn't a top priority. Well, looks like they found the time to do it. Chances are good they'll incorporate this into every DMD game from now on, and will hopefully retroactively fit pre-Creature tables. LED scoreboards are still not supported (except the Joyride in Taxi, and I presume, the Cellar rewards when WW is released), but that will probably happen eventually, when they run out of more important things to do.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
We've gotten it working (as you've all seen), so it'll be on all new tables, and at some point when we patch the old ones we'll add it to those as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts