I'm in the UK. I bought the game from US PSN. DLC question.

mark21667

Banned for Multiple Accounts
Aug 29, 2012
I bought the Funhouse DLC pack from US PSN. In future, will DLC's released in the UK work with it? Not been an issue yet as we've not had any DLC.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I bought the Funhouse DLC pack from US PSN. In future, will DLC's released in the UK work with it? Not been an issue yet as we've not had any DLC.

At least with other games you have to buy the DLC from the same PSN service the original game was bought from. So buying DLC from the UK PSN store will most likely not work with the US version of the game. I haven't tested myself though so can't say 100% sure if this is the case with TPA.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
@ mark21667 you are in unknown territory , we need to confirm if UK and US content will be cross compatible , since I run a Japanese account , few of my games are available in the US from my J account . The one game I did have in common , with a Japan version game, did not work with the Eur. based game I had . But since Pinball Arcade is a english game , there's a fair chance it works with another english localised game.
SO WHAT IM ASKING is: please report to us if the game works with content bought from Europe PSN.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
If they have a different sku number then it won't work because the ps3 sees the game as a different title.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Welll... do they?

I'm pretty sure they would. Game skus in NA usually start with a different letter than games skus in EU. I'm pretty sure the PSN stores are searchable online though so you could compare the skus yourself.

targa

Apr 12, 2012
Hello there,

Any update on this?

I'm in Europe, bought TPA with a secondary US account when it first came out.I can play it with my main EU account, no problem.I wonder if i could buy new dlc on EU PSN without buying the game again?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Not sure if anyone tried it. I'd say it wouldn't. I'm happy to buy US PSN cards online so it's no problem and we get it a day earlier.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
I bought TPA in the US store on release day and bought the Taxi pack in the EU store recently. It did not work.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Its a shame they didn't do the same as on phones and include the base game client for free.

Its silly that to sample new tables I have to play them on my phone to see if I want them on PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts