PS3 - Bug BION right ramp trouble

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Hi,
I've had a look through threads and can't see my issue so if it's already been posted, sorry for re-posting.

Please bear with me as I'm a pinball noob but now totally hooked on this brilliant, yet frustrating game! When I shoot the right ramp on Believe it or Not, usually the ball will catch the rail and roll down and across to left flipper. After I light the locks , the ball carries straight on into a hold but the table doesn't seem to register where it is and I have to, 'call attendant,' to re-shoot the ball. This had seriously interrupted my (already low!) score as countdowns in continents continue. Is it an original table problem or a fixable game problem? Please Help!! Thank you for reading.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I haven't seen this problem too much but, sometimes some gentle nudging is all it takes to get the ball to register.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
I haven't seen this problem too much but, sometimes some gentle nudging is all it takes to get the ball to register.

I've tried a gentle nudge & then a hard one! Will be on again shortly, so will let you know results. Thx for reply.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Welcome to the forum!

I moved your thread to the RBION subforum. Please post table specific issues in their own section. Thanks!

Members online

Members online