No Good Gofers

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Here's a nice video of the just annouced as coming next No Good Gofers

Really looking forward to this.

Here's the papa Tutorial video too, makes the table look lots of fun and the guy ( who is awesome btw ) really seems to get into it;

[video]http://pinball.org/videos/tutorials/no-good-gofers/[/video]

Last edited:

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Just announced? NICE. I really like the table, but don't really enjoy playing 360 PHOF anymore... Gonna look good on the iPad :)

"Now head for the cellar!" - "Wrong game, idiot!"

By the way, I love that guy in the video, his reviews are very well done and also very personal.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Even a bad game on this table is fun. I love the art and the Caddyshack style theme. The hole in one shot is so satisfying to get. The gopher dialogue still cracks me up. I just played this at an arcade the other day and I can't tell you how happy I am that this is hitting TPA.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Another good one to look forward to . I liked No Good Gophers just from the name of it, and this is the first footage i've viewed and now I know I really LIKE it.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Another good one to look forward to . I liked No Good Gophers just from the name of it, and this is the first footage i've viewed and now I know I really it.

Yep, another quality pin. Can't wait for next week now and the 2nd table reveal.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Other than Adams Family this is the machine I've put the most quarters into.
Really happy that it is coming out.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
This is one of my favorites on the PHOF tables, and prices on the irl version tell me I'm not the only one who likes it.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Just got done playing it on PHOFWC cant wait for the improved everything. Hey anybody know the difference between PHOFWC and TWC? they have all the same tables but ones CRAVE and the other is SYSTEM3 anything else

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Just got done playing it on PHOFWC cant wait for the improved everything. Hey anybody know the difference between PHOFWC and TWC? they have all the same tables but ones CRAVE and the other is SYSTEM3 anything else
The one titled "Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection" is the US version, released in 2009. The one titled "The Williams Collection" is the EU version, released earlier this year.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
This table has a lot of haters and I don't understand why. It's an outstanding table. Here's to hoping they drastically improve the PHOF version. No more stupidly high multiball cam hopefully.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
I was not really impressed with NGG on PHOF. Seemed like a table that SHOULD be cool, but I just couldn't get to "work" for me.
THEN I got to play a real one. WOW. It is roughly... a million times better... give or take... in real life than the PHOF version. I'm confident that TPA version running proper roms and with various other improvements will close that gap significantly, and as such I'm really looking forward to it.

...too bad I don't have the $4K it would have taken to buy that real one...:(

...also got to play Fish Tales for the first time the same day, and it is IMO much better than NGG, even though NGG is great.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Heck, just getting rid of the multiball sky-cam is enough of an improvement.

Yeah, the camera angles in general are pretty bad on NGG, at least on the EU 360 version. Smart camera zooms around like crazy, making it absolutely unuseful, and I somehow always had a hard time seeing what's going on in the upper half.

Having this in portrait mode on the iPad 3 will be really helpful, with readable inserts and all that. Also really looking forward to the better lighting.

Just like RBION, this is one of those crazier looking playfields, which I really like. That low captive ball, the dominating ramps in the upper half, that spinning disc, that caddy on top... so wild :) And that table is LOUD. The bumpers alone sound like a burning firecracker factory!

Last edited:

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
In the PAPA video, Bowen Kerins mentions that a lot of tournament players hate that the Gofers tend to randomly pop up, occasionally causing center drains.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Bring on the smarmy rodents. I'm glad to see this table again.

This was the only table on PHoF where I had to use a custom ball in order to see it on the very vivid playfield.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts