Move Your Car mode/Wizard goal

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Just finished a couple of really good games on this table, and I'm having an easier time shooting up the middle for Move Your Car. I assumed that the goal would be ticked once I made that first shot under MYC mode (that the 2x, 3x score was just supplemental, since this table loves big scores), but it did not. Are there four modes to this, and do all four shots need to be made to complete the goal? I got the TNT plunger, the rocket launcher, and the flamethrower, but immediately after the flamethrower apparently I ran out of time.

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
You need to complete 4 center lane shots before the 15 second timer expires. Best of luck!

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
The fourth and final attack in move your car is a plane that throws a bomb into the cinema:

This was a slow move your car feature with a basic score of 7,44 millions, if you kick the ball
to the bumpers fast, before the value goes down, you can score 8 millions and a 80M total:

You need to complete 4 center lane shots before the 15 second timer expires. Best of luck!
Written like that this is not correct:

There are two timers. The first one will start running down from 8 millions until you hit
the center lane to score a basic move your car value. After scoring the basic value the
second timer starts with 15 seconds and you have to hit the center lane 3 more times:

First for the rocket launch with 2x basic value,

second for the flamethrower with 3x basic value,

third for the plane with 4x basic value.

The first timer is slow, but the second timer with the 15 seconds is fast.

Try it and have fun.

Last edited:

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Yeah, the ball generally gets glued to the FILM rollover portion of the table and it eats away the time. I also like to trap the ball so I can make that shot & not have it bounce off the snackbar area for a SDTM. I think I missed that final shot by a few seconds. As I've gotten better with making the center shot though, I'm sure I will get it. Thank you both for your help.

EvanBingham

Aug 19, 2012
I'm having trouble with this too...i'm not consistent with trapping the ball on the right flipper and hitting it perfect four times in a row.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
The way I beat it was, when ball comes down the right side from the bumpers, just let it bounce off the right flipper over to the left flipper, where its easy to trap. Then I find it easier to shoot it straight up the center lane.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I'm having no trouble with trapping the ball. Just hold up the right flipper after making the center shot and you'll catch the ball when it comes down from the jet bumpers.

My problem is that I completed this twice and didn't get credit either time. The first time, I hit the fourth shot - with a couple seconds to spare - and the game gave me the "Move Your Car Total" sequence instead. Grrr. Second time, I finished it and didn't get the Wizard Goal. Grrrrrrr.

Tabe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts