Request GoldenEye

sixmillion

Aug 9, 2012
I just seen this table on Pinside for the first time today and it looks fantastic. I love the 007 movies and the artwork on the table and back glass look great. The satalite dish, tank, helicopter and the dmd look nice. The game play looks like a lot of fun. Anybody play the real table ? What are the chances of this coming to Pinball Arcade.

Hucz

Sep 18, 2012
I would have to honestly say that the odds of this table being released are next to none. Firstly, the back glass alone features 11 different actors from the film, so that means almost a dozen different licenses would need to be obtained. Secondly, the rights to the Bond movies/books would have to be licensed for this table, which would either be hugely expensive to obtain, or unobtainable due to the fact that the Bond series is still very active and profitable, and that they may just deny the request altogether. Thirdly, Sega Pinball made the table, and as far a I know, FarSight Studios hasn't released or received licenses for any past/present/upcoming Sega Pinball owned tables. Lastly, the table itself is not very well known and few have had the opportunity to play it. Personally, just by the looks of it, it appears to be a rather boring looking table.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
FarSight Studios hasn't released or received licenses for any past/present/upcoming Sega Pinball owned tables.

The Stern license includes both Data East and Sega table designs. Data East became Sega, and Sega became Stern.

Harley Davidson was originally a Sega table, re-released as a Stern.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts