Gentleman , we can rebuild him........

sixmillion

Aug 9, 2012
Imagine what it would be like if Stern built a Six Million Dollar Man table today. The older table looks boring to be honest. But if they were to build one now.....you could have cool toys like Bigfoot ( Sasquash ) , the Death Probe, Fenbots, Etc. Oscar could give assignments via the dmd. And then there is those iconic Bionic sounds. Think about it, Pinball is conducive to the Six Million Dollar Man theme. ;)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
When the ball drains your DMD displays the shuttle glider crashing from the pilot episode , I could see them doing it similiar to BoP , with a target in the back you aim for to "re-build him" and the corresponding DMD display of each bionic part ,, eyes, legs, and arm . Multiball would make the stronger, faster sound effect of the opening credits . Ramp shots make the bionic lifting noise , and a special mode would make make the bionic eye noise. Yeah I can imagine a decent Six Million Dollar Man pinball.

sixmillion

Aug 9, 2012
When the ball drains your DMD displays the shuttle glider crashing from the pilot episode , I could see them doing it similiar to BoP , with a target in the back you aim for to "re-build him" and the corresponding DMD display of each bionic part ,, eyes, legs, and arm . Multiball would make the stronger, faster sound effect of the opening credits . Ramp shots make the bionic lifting noise , and a special mode would make make the bionic eye noise. Yeah I can imagine a decent Six Million Dollar Man pinball.

Some really good ideas there Sinistar. Now if only we could get Stern to make one ! Now days they seem to be into the Marvel themes, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I would like to see them do some retro stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts