Update is live 4-9-2012

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
For those of you who wondering trophies do not retroactively unlock as we all suspected and goals do not automaticaly reset so that erasing all saves. For the vita it means erasing the game thus having to download the game and every dlc again. :(

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Im doing both right now, hope I don't overload the router , that would suck . Ok so before deleting the game Im downloading the patches, to see what the game improvements are , and to check for bugs .

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Ok so far I see the resoloution ToM table was fixed as was TotAN improved on the Vita . The store has not updated with new content yet, as if it was , I'd be able to see Zen Pinball 2 in the new section , so give the DLC some time another hour if it's coming today should be enough.

ALSO : I have gotten a trophy for PS3 Medieval Madness without deleting the game , so they ARE obtainable without doing a delete . stay tuned for Vita confirmation.

Last edited:

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
Oooo yes zen pinball 2 i also are waiting for it. Another great titel. This day is a good day for pinball lovers who have a psvita.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
Ok so far I see the resoloution ToM table was fixed as was TotAN improved on the Vita . The store has not updated with new content yet, as if it was , I'd be able to see Zen Pinball 2 in the new section , so give the DLC some time another hour if it's coming today should be enough.

ALSO : I have gotten a trophy for PS3 Medieval Madness without deleting the game , so they ARE obtainable without doing a delete . stay tuned for Vita confirmation.

You got a trophy for something you had not already achieved I suppose. That does not fix the problem for trophies of things you already did.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Experiencing really bad stuttering on RBioN, and ToM to a lesser extent. All othrr tables are fine. Anybody else have this?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Experiencing really bad stuttering on RBioN, and ToM to a lesser extent. All othrr tables are fine. Anybody else have this?

Yes! Something horrible has happened to their code.

DO NOT UPDATE!!!!

If you enjoy playing Theatre of Magic or Ripley's the update will break those tables and render them unplayable. This is terrible how this got by Farsight's beta testers.
Spike to 19 seconds in to see how it turns into slow motion.

PinMike8666

Feb 20, 2012
The Monster Bash table has the same glitch as the Xbox 360 version; during Frankenstien Multiball, nudging the table will result in jackpots galore.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
The Vita version runs fine though so it seems to be limited to the PS3.

This happens supposedly because it's running in 1080p.

They replied:
The Pinball Arcade We're sorry about that- the current PS3 update does have slowdown issues on some tables. These only occur in 1080, so please play in 720 until the new update is released (which should occur in the next 48 hours).

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
If they are fixing it within 48 hours then that is pretty great! I wish they were that quick to address problems normally.

Lame if the Monster Bash glitch is still there.

It looks like the graphics for ToM and TotAN are (mostly) fixed, although the slingshot graphics on ToM are still low rez... maybe they overlooked it? Still, very glad the playfield is fixed at least.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
If they are fixing it within 48 hours then that is pretty great! I wish they were that quick to address problems normally.

Lame if the Monster Bash glitch is still there.

It looks like the graphics for ToM and TotAN are (mostly) fixed, although the slingshot graphics on ToM are still low rez... maybe they overlooked it? Still, very glad the playfield is fixed at least.

How about the flipper gap bug in Medieval Madness? Wasn't that supposed to be addressed in this update?

Maybe someone from Farsight could let us know which bugs/updates were addressed in the 2.01 PS3 update.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I haven't checked MM yet... been playing Zen 2 (which is fantastic by the way). I really hope it is fixed though because I promised myself that I won't actually play the table until it is fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.