PS3 Version 2.0.1 Bugs and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
1. Ripleys & ToM lag a lot (Only in 1080p).
2. Captive balls still look dull.
3. After playing Monster Bash, ToM will have blue lighting.

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
The slowdown seems to happen to me when I play with the lower camera angles. On the higher camera angles, it runs smoother.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Im going to try to delete the save file and see if that helps any...

PinMike8666

Feb 20, 2012
Tested Monster Bash on my Vita, same Multiball bug as the Xbox 360 version; nudging the table during Frankenstein Multiball gives the player jackpots with each nudge. I haven't tested it on my PS3 yet, I doubt it's any different.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
A+ to whoever did the sound on Monster Bash. Absolutely excellent sound quality on the sound ROM emulation, compared to the other tables of the same era!

Now if we can get the other tables from that era up to that same level of sound quality, then we're talking!

Side note/ bugs/issues at first glance/play:
-the logo for Gorgar at the table select page (when it is in the upper right) is noticeably low resolution and needs to be fixed...
-It's incredibly hard to see if the creature feature lights are lit or not on MB

Last edited:

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012
Hello there,

Just downloaded the new table pack #3 and the new tables look gorgeous!

I've also had two weird things happen to me after installing pack #3

The logos for the old tables are not changing accordingly on the main screen. Like for example I'm playing TOTAN, exit to the main menu, switch to RBION and it stills displays the TOTAN logo.

Second and most important, there seems to be a problem with the filters maybe? This happens especifically after I play a game of Monster Bash. After I play it, all the other tables except Gorgar look a lot darker, like they have some kind of blue filter applied to them. Anyone else got this? I deleted everything and am currently re-downloading to see if it's fixed, but it's really annoying to see that happen, because the colors are then not displayed correctly and the only way to fix it is to exit to the ps3 menu and start the game again.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
On a plus note it appears the "help arrows" during the instructions are now colored again.

It seems like the flipper bug in MM hasn't changed been addressed though.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Gorgar has the same issue as on ios where the voice and heartbeat go silent after 2x completion. Also the completion of the upper rollovers does not come with the appropriate sound either.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I can confirm the Gorgar sound issues although the stop of the heartbeat is highly welcome, I usually play this table without sound.

I have another issue with Gorgar. For me the colors are much too bright and I can't play the table over a longer period of time. On an Android smartphone the table is very pretty, it doesn't need the big lightshow to be attractive.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Had a crappy 1st ball on MB and decided to start over. Now the DMD is missing on my current game...have to play this one out though.

OK- DMD returned to enter high score initials. Game exits to MB table screen as usual, and DMD is back.

Press 'start' - game starts, I see the table, but the DMD is gone again.

Had to exit the MB table screen to the main menu, and then the DMD returned.

On the plus side, without the (distracting) DMD, I had one of my highest scores in MB.

Last edited:

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Ok, this was odd:

For a few games, the TOTAN plunger was fuxed up. When the plunger was pulled all the way back, it was not powerful enough to send the ball to the furthest hole. Ball seems to only reach the middle hole. Quit the table, reopened TOTAN, and then the plunger worked again.

I'm tempted to say it was user error, but I tried about 3-4 times with the same result. Who knows.

Last edited:

sixmillion

Aug 9, 2012
What a *******mess. What is going on. Bugs are getting more and more by the update, do they even test this stuff before releasing the updates ??????????????????????????? Just played TOM - and it was a BLue color filter, the logos on the main screen when selecting the tables are crossed up, others say slow downs, sounds missing on Gorgor. Just played Funhouse and the blue interior side walls are still missing ????? I love this game, but I want it to progress not regress.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Ok, this was odd:

For a few games, the TOTAN plunger was fuxed up. When the plunger was pulled all the way back, it was not powerful enough to send the ball to the furthest hole. Ball seems to only reach the middle hole. Quit the table, reopened TOTAN, and then the plunger worked again.

I'm tempted to say it was user error, but I tried about 3-4 times with the same result. Who knows.

This has also happened before the update, if I am not mistaken. Sometimes it helps if you wait a bit after pulling the plunger. Or you just pull it a little bit and the ball gets shot to the furthest hole.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
Had a crappy 1st ball on MB and decided to start over. Now the DMD is missing on my current game...have to play this one out though.

OK- DMD returned to enter high score initials. Game exits to MB table screen as usual, and DMD is back.

Press 'start' - game starts, I see the table, but the DMD is gone again.

Had to exit the MB table screen to the main menu, and then the DMD returned.

On the plus side, without the (distracting) DMD, I had one of my highest scores in MB.

you do know, that one of the buttons on the pad turns the dmd on/off (on xbox its the y button, which should make it a triangle on the ps)? maybe you pressed it by accident or sth

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
What a *******mess. What is going on. Bugs are getting more and more by the update, do they even test this stuff before releasing the updates ??????????????????????????? Just played TOM - and it was a BLue color filter, the logos on the main screen when selecting the tables are crossed up, others say slow downs, sounds missing on Gorgor. Just played Funhouse and the blue interior side walls are still missing ????? I love this game, but I want it to progress not regress.

Think we have a bit of time to wait before the old tables get fixed up. I'm sure I read somewhere on here the newest DLC Pack #5 addresses all the older tables. TOM has not looked as good as it did when the game first dropped for PS3 and the same goes with TOTAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts