PS3 and Vita versions play/feel completely differently

wallyz

Sep 4, 2012
I have both the Vita and PS3 version. I consistently get 100m+ scores on the vita. On the PS3 I'm happy to get 8m. The flipper action is completely different and while I can say it's not flipper lag it kind off feels like it.

On the PS3 version and I think the flipper attack is OK but the flipper retreat is sluggish making it slower to set up for the next flip. On the Vita I have no problem double and triple flipping to save a ball but on the PS3 the number of times I've double flipped and the ball has struck the rear of the opposite flipper while it's still returning is annoying.

Anyone else notice this?

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
Can't say I have. My best score on ToTAN on the PS3 is around 125,000,000. I've never noticed any perceivable lag on the PS3 at all. I tend to have much lower scores on my Vita. Probably due to my old eyes and a tiny screen (tiny being relative of course. I usually play on either a 65" TV or 27" 3D monitor)

Danieru_X

Sep 24, 2012
I agree with TOTAN on Vita feeling faster, my timing with flippers is much more precise whereas on PS3 I feel like i need to anticipate more and hit the shoulder buttons earlier. (not sure if this is also all tables on PS3 too, they just seem slightly delayed, and I have a good refresh rate on my TV too so I can't say it would be my TV..)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.