Round 4: Post Your Questions for Bobby King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Bobby King from Farsight has graciously agreed to do a multi-round forum interview*, where we get to nominate and then vote on 5 questions for each session!

So now it's time to start posting your questions for Round 4.

ONLY RULE: Please limit yourself to posting 1 question per round, as this will make it more fair to everyone, and easier for me to select the questions.

This thread will be open for about a week (or UNTILL we get too many questions, whichever comes first), and then I'll pick 30 questions and create a new thread with a poll for voting on which 5 questions Bobby will answer. If your question doesn't get picked this time around, don't worry because this will be a reoccurring event, so you can always resubmit your question for the next round.

* dates will vary, depending on how busy Bobby is.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Question about a possible tournament mode for each table. (hard mode with papa rules for example)

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Well, seeing as this question just missed the cut last time, I have to ask again:

Will we be able in the future to adjust physical options on the tables, such as the outlane post positions, playfield pitch, tilt bob sensitivity, etc.?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
My question, Cirqus Voltaire is undeniably the buggiest of all the tables so far. When will finally be able to play a complete game on this table without either calling the attendant, getting 2 or 3 balls in the plunger or having the camera point at the wrong part of the table?

karl

May 10, 2012
If you are having license problems with a movie/tv company and the only hang up is with something on the back glass, would you consider changing it if that is the only way to make the table available and the table license holder do not mind the change? (not talking about changes to the play field here, only the back glass)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Hello Mr. King.
How is the progress coming along with the day/night table lighting slider that was mentioned a while back?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Would it ever be possible to shift the release cycle off by a period of time in order to address the massive list of bugs that are seen across all systems?

Last edited:

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
You know what I want.

Pinball & Music (off of the PS3 XMB menu. I have close to 10,000 songs on this bugger)

Will this ever happen? Is the possibility of it even there?

Oops! That's two questions. :)

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
No matter how I try to express a question, any question, it always turns into sarcastic remarks.
I think I'll pass this time, good luck guys. :p

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Why have we not seen any in-progress videos or demos of Twilight Zone - and when will we?

Tabe

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi Booby

Is head-to-head / turn based multiplayer games over net a possibility?

I think some 2,3,4-player action, watching others play whilst waiting your turn Old-School style would be cooooool :)

Andy

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Will the physics of the older tables (ie TOM) be brought up to the level of the newer tables.

russh1

Sep 1, 2012
My question, You mention on the kickstarter pages that the licenses on the original tables have long expired. How long do you have to sell the tables ?

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
For the future, I'd like to see a round of questions where questions can be nominated and voted for each platform the TPA is released, e.g. PC, Kindle, Mac etc rather than a set of questions about the game in general.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Hi there!
I would love know if a manual camera option could be done. that way you could then lock and then use to play the game. I like the detail view one gives on some tables, but view two on some, I'm looking at you medieval madness!, is too far away.
If you can incorporate the mention of a portrait view for consoles too into my question, I'd really appreciate it!
Cheers.

RhodyDave

Sep 4, 2012
Will there be any original 'fantasy' tables developed? I think it would be really cool if FarSight took their knowledge and skill and created an original game - maybe something that could be 'won' as a prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.