Demos for Table Pack #3 missing

Wapcaplet

Jul 18, 2012
I just tried to play the demos of Gorgar and Monster Bash on my PS3, but there is no option to demo the tables before purchase.

If you select either table, the window that pops up reads:

"This table is a downloadable add-on and is not available as a trial version."

Will this be corrected in the next update?

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
if it makes you feel any better, there were no demos for any of the dlc on xbox... the core pack however had all 4

Wapcaplet

Jul 18, 2012
there were no demos for DLC#1 or #2
Actually, there are. I've only played the demo versions on PS3, as I'm waiting for the PC release to actually purchase TPA, but they're all there except for Pack #3.

Any word from Farsight about this?

Longi

May 30, 2013
I´ve never seen some free trial versions like on iOS and PC/Steam.
Why there are no table demos we could play till some highscore limit?

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
I never saw any demos for anything but the initial 4-pack on the US version myself. There was never anything in the store unless it was very brief. I "clicked on" the other tables in-game quite a few times before I bought them, too.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
We've had this discussion before. Farsight said it wasn't worth doing demos for the ps3 version since it would blow up the patch sizes.

Surely you have some other type of mobile phone, tablet, or computer? Demo on there.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
We've had this discussion before. Farsight said it wasn't worth doing demos for the ps3 version since it would blow up the patch sizes.

Surely you have some other type of mobile phone, tablet, or computer? Demo on there.

Exactly what I do. Plus you get table to play free for a month.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.