Check out this sweet Dr. Who pinball video

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
While I never got Dr.Who, even as a child I thought it was garbage, that looks like a cool table to add to TPA.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Looks like a lot of actors on the table and backglass to license. But the table looks real good. Pretty different than anything we have already on TPA. Would be a great addition. I never watched the show, but I think I would enjoy that pin. I've never seen one in real life, but now I'm wishing I had.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
Whoa ! I'd love to see this table. I used to watch in absolute terror from behind the sofa during the Jon Pertwee years. The Daleks used to freak me out so bad !

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
It'd probably be difficult to get, but this table was a favorite of mine back in the 1990s, before I was even really a Doctor Who fan.

In terms of gameplay the game it most closely resembles is Pin*Bot, which Barry Oursler also designed. The Time Expander toy is sort of an elaboration on Pin*Bot's head.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
This is definitely on the top of my most wanted list. Yes the Time Expander is alot like Pin*Bot's head, but with 3 levels!! I don't know if it's because I hold so much nostalgia for the theme of this table, or if the layout is just the right mix of elements, but I cannot get enough of Dr.Who pinball.
And I've noticed that anytime I've seen it at pinball shows, there always seems to be a steady line of people waiting to play it. I'd love to hear from Farsight if this one would be possible some day?

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
There's a Doctor Who in great shape not far from me. It was one of the last machines at that place I really got into, but it's fantastic.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I just played one of these today. Pretty good shape, and only 25 cents a game! Definitely going to be going back there. I also found the place that I usually go for my real pinball fix just added a nice Bride of Pin*Bot next to their Pin*Bot. Then I found a third location that had a nice condition Scared Stiff and POTC. Pretty good day for pinball, I'd say.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts