Pinball on The Fire is AWESOME!!

PinballFreak

Sep 7, 2012
I love this game so much. I have all the tables and can not wait for more. The detail is superb and the gameplay is smooth. Thanks to farsight for the best game on any SYSTEM!!!

SuperGrafx

Aug 26, 2012
I've been thinking of getting a Kindle Fire (as an upgrade to my Kindle black and white ereader).
Do you find the 7 inch display large enough for TPA?
I mainly play on the Xbox 360, so I'm quite curious.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I bought my mom a Kindle Fire for Xmas. I'm tempted to buy her TPA just to check it out. :p

Though I do plan on getting an iPad at some point.
If Farsight supports TPA with a 2048x1536 Retina resolution it would look insane on the
newest iPad!

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
I've been thinking of getting a Kindle Fire (as an upgrade to my Kindle black and white ereader).

I currently have the older 7 inch Kindle Fire and I find TPA acceptable on the screen size. Of course it's not going to compare to the detail on the X-box or PS3 (I also have the latter) but that's the nature of the beast.

Amazon announced two new Kindle Fires HD in 7 and 8.9 inch today. Hopefully TPA will scale up to the new screen resolutions.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Wow, the new Fire models are already going to be available late october in Germany! Man, these things are really cheap. If I didn't already have an iPad 3 I'd buy one of these for sure.

And obviously, this is good news for TPA. These devices will sell like crazy, being on the Amazon frontpage and all, and will only increase the potential userbase for TPA!

And I'm saying this as an Apple enthusiast: These are very interesting time for tablet users. The Nexus 7 already looked very tempting, but not available here, and now I'm really interested to see the reviews of the Kindle Fires coming out.

Last edited:

PinballFreak

Sep 7, 2012

I personally love it. I have the original Kindle but for the money.....forget about it. Kindle fire is where it's at. My son has an IPad and the fire is great especially for the price difference. TPA looks and plays amazing. Throw in some earbuds and the sounds really make you feel like you are playing these fantastic tables. I have TPA on Xbox360 and I rarely play it. I prefer the Fire.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I currently have the older 7 inch Kindle Fire and I find TPA acceptable on the screen size. Of course it's not going to compare to the detail on the X-box or PS3 (I also have the latter) but that's the nature of the beast.

Amazon announced two new Kindle Fires HD in 7 and 8.9 inch today. Hopefully TPA will scale up to the new screen resolutions.

It's funny, just as I put my laptop away for the night I saw the story about the new Kindle Fires coming out with HD display.
Now if they would just stop filtering all of the apps and allow all of the Android Marketplace apps I would buy one in a second. I guess there are always other ways of getting those,
but I like my portable devices to work without hacking them. :) I mainly want the Google apps and I don't see them producing for Kindle Marketplace anytime soon.

TPA would be a day one purchase for me on the Fire even though I already own the tables on the PS3/Vita/iPod Touch.

SuperGrafx

Aug 26, 2012
Wow thanks guys.
I just checked out the specs for the new Fires today and I must say, I am intrigued.
I'd like to avoid Apple products if possible, so this is a viable alternative for sure!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts