PS Vita - Request What's the hold-up?

Typical Charlie

Sep 4, 2012
Ive got the first four games on my Vita, (TotAN, RBIoN, BH, ToM) but no Challenge Mode or Tournament Mode is available so far, and no further tables are available yet. Are others experiencing these delays or is it just in my area?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
No other tables?
In NA you should also be able to get:
Funhouse, Bride of Pinbot, Cirqus Voltaire, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Gorgar... Err... all of which you have in your sig?

I'm not sure what Challenge mode is, but Tourny mode doesn't seem to work yet.

kerumba

Sep 3, 2012
There's been a huge delay in the EU store for some reason. We still only have the original four tables in the UK.

Shouldn't be long now though.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Hi Typical Charlie AND kerumba , welcome to our Forums , the PSN EU will receive the first pack, Medieval Madness and Bride of Pinbot on September 26th , then the 2,3and 4th into October about a week apart , The good news is we are getting feedback from the devs , and the table "bugs" we found in North America are already being patched for you.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...arSight-Studios-Concerning-The-Pinball-Arcade

For the information on game updates , fresh from Farsight : check this thread

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just to be clear, all four DLC Table Packs for the European market will be released every two weeks beginning September 26th. Also, all the new bug fixes found within the last month or so will not be included with the initial DLC releases in Europe as all four Table Packs were submitted and approved before the most recent bug fixes were implemented. The recent bug fixes will be submitted with the next set of DLC Table Packs when SCEE gives FarSight the greenlight to submit them.

Typical Charlie

Sep 4, 2012
No other tables?
In NA you should also be able to get:
Funhouse, Bride of Pinbot, Cirqus Voltaire, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Gorgar... Err... all of which you have in your sig?

Yes, Kerumba, I do have all those tables in my X-Box 360, but they're not available on my Vita yet.

And thanks to everyone for the valuable information you're sharing.

kerumba

Sep 3, 2012
Hey Charlie, me too, but I didn't say that ;)

I updated my Pinball Arcade to v1.01 today and it tells me that it has installed and updated successfully, yet the two tables that are supposedly available in the EU now don't appear.

Am I missing something?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Hey Charlie, me too, but I didn't say that ;)

I updated my Pinball Arcade to v1.01 today and it tells me that it has installed and updated successfully, yet the two tables that are supposedly available in the EU now don't appear.

Am I missing something?

The Medieval Madness & Bride of Pinbot pak 1 DLC came out for PS3 early, the Vita version is still on track for September 26th for the EU zone .

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts