Bug PS3 Version 2.0.2 Bugs and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
1. DLC tables are now missing when in 720p. DLC returns after switching to 1080p.
2. Shadows under the flippers on CV that dont move need to be removed.
3. Hard to tell which creature feature bulbs are on in MB.

Nice to see original table fixes though, the dreaded Ripleys typo has been fixed along with the Tom & Totan captive balls being shiny again!

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Just re-install and hope that the update patch has not introduced new unwanted variables into the other tables , that's always the danger in software you fix one thing and break 3 others .

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Black Hole is fixed! The gate no longer closes from the lower playfield, whooshing sound is there, etc.

My DLC is still there....and is it just me, or is the MM gap smaller?

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Hmm wonder why I am the only one to have the DLC tables go missing.... Im re-downloading the whole game now to see if that fixes it...

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
TOTAN-the plunger is more realistic now,art on the left side of the backbox still backwards.
RBION-No more ball lag,2 stage flippers, art deffects now all the temple lights bottom right corner the 5million box on the bottom right blinks red and blue when lit and stays red when not lit and the shoot agaon circle at the bottom had a red dot.
BH-the music stops playing whenever somthing is hit,is this accurate?
TOM-no more lag issues,art on the left backbox is still backwards.
BOP-plunger is more accurate.
FH-2 stage flippers, clock still missing ZERO even though its shown there when looking at the table to select in the background:)
CV-outlanes are much more forgiving, the bumpers are a little stronger and the ball feels a little heavier.
GG-speaks at all times now.
MB-I didnt notice anything wrong but I havnt played it enough yet:)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
don't...tease me.... dude, if they've fixed that flipper gap, I'll be SO happy...

1/2 hour left at work, come on... DAMN YOU clock...

I'm really not sure....they MIGHT be a BIT closer together, but even if so, still not completely fixed....although my DLC didn't disappear, so I'm not sure if everything got completely updated or not....I'm going to try deleting and redownlading to see what happens.

EDIT: sorry to get your hopes up. Upon further inspection, they seem about the same as before. I guess it had been awhile since I played MM.

Last edited:

ROTTEN

Jun 27, 2012
I only had a chance to try it once, but I couldn't get the L2/R2 buttons to work. Only the L1/R1 buttons will work now ....... and the input lag seems slightly worse.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah, either doing a complete reinstall or changing to 1080p restored the DLC for me.

Last edited:

ROTTEN

Jun 27, 2012
It seems the L2/R2 buttons are only working on a couple tables. This is sh$%. Having to use the L1/R1 buttons is throwing me off .... almost like having to learn to play all over. Not a big fan of the two stage flippers either. Feels laggy.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Also: The captive ball in TOM looks like a regular ball again instead of a PHOF ball

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I have a 720 TV but I'm able to run my PS3 at 1080i through it. I just have my PS3 auto detect the settings and it selects 1080i. Everything works now.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The issue with the Gorgar sounds is still present, only it doesn't seem to happen as frequently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts