Farsight hates europe

Urbanshenkie

Sep 7, 2012
ah so the american dudes get 2.02 version and europe still have to wait to go out the beta 1.0
1.0 version is laggy. why cant you atleast update the software...

woooo emergency update for the american pinball freaks. 2 updates in 1 week
and whe still have 1.0 beta so to speak...

dont expect kickstarter money from europe.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It sounds like Sony is the issue...for some reason they take much longer to approve content in Europe.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Sony Europe apparently has sooo many store submissions they had to curb any new submissions to catch up with their backlog. FarSight can do nothing about it , except wait their turn .

@ Urbanshenkie the update we got was a quick fix , the prior update added tables for a version of the game you don't even have yet . What Im saying is think of the North American market as guinea pigs if it helps , were experiencing the bugs that will probably have updates ready for you by the time your DLCs arrive , you will get a more polished product after they learn about the bugs.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
The update was for trophy support for the DLC's #1 #2 and since you dont have any DLC you dont get an update.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Also luck for us Sony owners : Sony has to approve store content through a long delayed approval process , but they do not restrict game patches in the same way.

FarSight has to pay microsoft $ 40,000 for each patch on the X Box 360 , and that means no quick updates for it .They issue the patches once DLC is ready .

That's just the hand they were dealt , don't fault them for being truthful about the red-tape they have to hurdle.

Last edited:

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I thought you only have to pay for a patch of it doesn't add to the game. Additionally MS and Sony allow one free patch, from what I read somewhere.

Urbanshenkie

Sep 7, 2012
All people here knows "williams pinball hall of fame" for the ps3... Did they ever update that game ?????
I know the europe version with a other name "williams pinball classics" is still at 1.0.. and it never updated..

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Sure we know it, IN FACT the Europe version PS3 is better than USA's , because they did update it on disk before releasing it .

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
you mean the williams collection ??? How many updates did the american version of williams got ???

Let me clarify that , from what I know , and it's not much (anyone who owns the rare PS3 Williams Collection, correct me when I get it wrong) because I dont have it on PS3 (too rare to find) , the PS3 American version was not updated itself, but when FarSight later released the game in Europe, it had many fixes based on the feedback they gathered from the U.S. release .

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
ah so the american dudes get 2.02 version and europe still have to wait to go out the beta 1.0
1.0 version is laggy. why cant you atleast update the software...

woooo emergency update for the american pinball freaks. 2 updates in 1 week
and whe still have 1.0 beta so to speak...

dont expect kickstarter money from europe.

i think xbox360 european money for the kickstarter is quite safe - m$ has a worldwide release for all dlc games, whereas sony has a european branch, which handles things, lets say just a 'little' different, than the us one...

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
SINISTAR I own it. US WPHoF I could delete my save and game utility and see if it tries to update.

You're so lucky , I've bidded on Ebay auctions for it several times , and always lose , no way im paying over $30 for it , not until my finances straighten out anyways.

Makes certain you delete not only the save, but the game folder which will hold updates as well .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.