Problem with new update

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
today 9/7/12 at aprox 4:00 p.m. i was going to sit down and play pinball, it said that there was a new update to install, so i did, thinking it was maybe some NEW camera angles, or some new options that farsight said would be adding to it's pinball arcade. DON'T install this!!! the game is all messed up, and the only machines i have are, theatre of magic, ripleys, backhole, and arabian nights. i tried to re-install the other games that i have already had, fun house, gorgar, monsterbash, pin-bot... and they never install- i am currently trying to re-install the game demo in hopes that this may work, ...if anyone has any info on this matter please post in response to budtki.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just reinstall and it will be fixed.

I'm going to edit the thread title since this problem doesn't happen to everyone. The update has several bug fixes, so everyone should download it.

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
yo, jeff strong, re-install what?.. the demo? and should i delete anything, i tried to simply re-install the table but that didn't work.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, I would delete and then reinstall the demo and the full game unlock. Back up your save game first if you want. I just did this and all DLC tables are working fine (although they never disappeared for me in the first place, but it should fix it).

Victor the Winker

Sep 5, 2012
When I switch the ps3 to 720p the dlc tables disappear in 1080p they all reappear. So maybe it has something to do with that. On the bright side the lag is completely gone in 720p for me.

Zacharry

Banned
Aug 29, 2012
You can go with the demo ones first. Try this first if still an error exists then you need to fix up the problem. Before installing any up date make sure that you fix up the system first and then install the new ones. It will work fine.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Even if the TV is 720P, you should be able to set the PS3 to output to 1080P and that should solve the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts