Scared Stiff And Party Monsters Coming To TPA

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I just saw this as well. I'm absolutely psyched that BOTH Elvira tables are going to be represented in TPA. (Plus, Cassandra Peterson is still sexy as hell.)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Nice. She is so awesome to do that promo video and her humor is always present (not to mention her eternal sexiness). Definitely great to hear they have those licenses confirmed and already acquired without any need for the extra funds from the kickstarter. I'm interested in what licenses they are looking to acquire They give one tidbit and it's awesome and you instantly want more!!!!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
hats off to SINISTAR and all else who sniffed it out out! JOLLY GOOD! Is it just me or do they keep putting cheese in the social media trap?

We will use any additional money we raise over the amount needed for the Star Trek license to go after these licenses*(we're sure you know which ones they are!)
And the DMD/alphanumeric remake/new trend continues.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Wow , my intuition serves me well , and Cassandra ....D-A-m-N! that woman can still vamp with the best of them , I miss my Knotts Scary Farm Elvira shirt , I wore it out years ago , wonder if my relatives will nab one for Xmas if I beg them to.. Congradulations to FarSight , and the fans , we get another scary table .

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
So happy... Scared Stiff is probably my favorite table. I wonder if we are getting it this month.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Will they pair them together, or split them up into separate DLC's? If they split them, is it fair to assume Party Monsters comes first as it is the older pin? Will one be the other half of the Gofer DLC? How great is this?

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
So is this going to be the release schedule?

September - Party Monsters & No Good Gophers
October - Scared Stiff & ?
November - Twilight Zone & ?
December - Star Trek TNG & ?

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

Holy crap that's an impressive line up. Good job FarSight!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

There's been talk that both TZ and ST:TNG will be stand alone premium tables. Also, according to the Kickstarter for ST:TNG, the tentative release is January. AFM could fit in December or, maybe, we'll only get one Elvira table this year so it could be October. :confused:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Interesting that there are two DMD games in the one pack. Hopefully that doesn't start a trend. Not that I don't think they'll stop doing alphanumerics all-together, but it'd be good to see an equal focus for as long as possible. Wants me some Firepower and High Speed!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Interesting that there are two DMD games in the one pack. Hopefully that doesn't start a trend. Not that I don't think they'll stop doing alphanumerics all-together, but it'd be good to see an equal focus for as long as possible. Wants me some Firepower and High Speed!

Party Monsters doesn't have a DMD.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Awesome day for TPA fans! BOTH Elvira tables announced as the STTNG Kickstarter reaches its funding goal. So $%#@&$# sweet! Can't wait for all three (though since I'm a 360 TPAer, I'll have to). I also agree with ...I think it was Jeff Strong, that I hope Party Monsters is paired with NGG. That seems like the right pairing, as Party Monsters is the 1st in the series, it should hit TPA first. Fantastic news, even if kinda expected.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Never heard of her before, but man, that´s a cool lady! I really love the way she´s drawn on both tables.

And both machines look like a ton of fun. At first glance I thought that Party Monsters was actually the newer one (judging from pics, not videos, the sound would have obviously been a big hint), with the neon outlines around the inserts reminding me a lot the of AFM design.

I love goofy monster themes, so yeah, good news! I think it´s really cool to have a late-80s System 11 and mid-90s DMD machine with a similar theme on TPA.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I too know nothing about Elvira, sure I know the image but nothing else. It's not my age, I'm mid 40's. Maybe she just isn't as big ( lol ) in the UK?

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
well she was a host for a series of horror movies (akin to her 'predecessor' vampira, and there was even some legal beef between those two over the overall likeness), and also had her very own movie made :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.