Request Post ideas for the BALL COLOR SKINS

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Lets help FarSight go the right way about doing colored custom pinball skins.

My initial feeling is that , they will try to do logos , and the logos (colored logos of the FarSight logo, or the lettering from the backglasses of the pinball table logos) will basically be too hard to see and the gesture will be unappreciated.

Eye balls , Pinballs with a Eye design painted on it , especially awesome with the new horror themes .

What they should do , chrome anondized balls , easier to see a distinct color than a chrome ball with a logo on it. Neon balls , very easy to see a neon colored Pinball racing over bumpers heading to a drain .

Lighted illuminated balls , the ultimate in fantasy pinball , a pinball with a LED core (it might not be possible ) think of the possibilities?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I wanna see lots of pattern textures, zebra skin, lion skin, tie-dye, polka dot ect
also lots of funny silly and scarey monster faces like madballs

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
follow up, wouldnt a cool halloween ball pack be sweet with a face balls for all the charicters in monster bash, maybe a way to have multiple custom balls at once so you can multiball all the monster faces at the same time. win!

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
You guys have some great ideas , checker board and Yin yang pinballs is another one I just thought of. The Monster Bash characters balls , well in concept that's cool, but you wont see anything but a blurred mess when it's in motion , you'll know the black, red, and white pinball is Dracula but you'll never see a design that you can recognise in the game , so it wouldnt work like Zen's marvel tables where they show a ball racked in place , so you see the iron man colors, the green gamma emblem , and the captain america emblem . These balls will be zinging into the playfields at high speed , and the best designs are patterns and colors , graphic logos and pictures will be obscured unless you cradle the ball . Keep em' coming .

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I want an eyetoy ball so I can take pictures and have the option to wrap the picture or 50/50 hemispherical this could work for 360 move owners too.
AMERICAN FLAG BALL afterall pinball is americana.
DISCO BALL with real time lighting would be sick!
Transparent ball with a 3D object inside like High Velocity Bowling different ball for holidays.
BLACK HOLE BALL like the screen saver black core distorted light around the core.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like the disco ball idea. I'd also like a cool jacko lantern for Halloween. Golf ball, soccer ball, bowling ball. The idea above for a ball with an led core sounds super, if it can be done.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Face balls wouldnt be so bad in motion, every now and then they would slow up while bouncing off something or another. I really loved the smile face ball texture in williams pinball hall of fame.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
The best idea for me , yet , simple elegant , and recogniseable , Crystal colored pinballs , amber , jade, diamond , gold , aqua , just a transparent shader instead of a solid chrome one . Then you could do logos in them (solid black fonts )

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Furry balls!

A ball of yarn that unravels as you flip across the the table ;)

Discoball - yeah! Or just a glowing ball in general. Turn off the ambient light, add some fluorescent flippers... very psychedelic. I usually don't like unrealistic elements in my pinball sims, but this would really look cool.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Yup, a testicle ball would be hilarious, I asked for this before, but it would be funny for about a minute and would've never be allowed anyway. Lol

A marble would be pretty cool though.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I always liked using the happy face ball in Gorgar.:)
1. It was easier to see.
2. It was a happy face in Gorgar.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
a FUSHIGI LOL! what a hoax.
testicle...really, what ovary didnt want in on this? or kidney stone? C'mon Man.
All your SPHERICAL sports balls baseball,basketball,tennis,golf,bowling

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Or a chewed-up, completely scratched, rusty, dirty ball like in every single ASK Homework game.

I always liked using the happy face ball in Gorgar.:)
1. It was easier to see.
2. It was a happy face in Gorgar.

Hurting Gorgar... with the power of FUN!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
one of those coole electric globes that you can touch!
smiley face was definitely the easiest to see then golf ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.