Bug Funhouse (Ver 2.01)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Something is off with this table since the update.
The first thing I noticed was after completing a game you can't start another.
The game becomes stuck in the table zooming mode with no music playing.

The other is the "Activate Frenzy Mode" standard goal. I activated this about 5-6 times and none of them counted. I ended up playing for an hour+, getting my high score (70mil), but couldnt finish standard goals.

Another thing I don't recall is when starting multiball Rudy almost always shoots the first ball down the Left outlane... WTF?!? Rudy needs to choke on my ball!! ;)

I'm also getting a high amount of balls going through the flippers and that's really depressing.
It didn't seem this bad before the update.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
With the 2.01 update, Rudy never shoots the ball into the left outlane anymore - that was one of the first things I have noticed.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
With the 2.01 update, Rudy never shoots the ball into the left outlane anymore - that was one of the first things I have noticed.

I'm on 2.01 and he is. He shot about 4/5 straight down and out!
Hope they fix this eventually.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012

Are you sure you didn't get 2.02? 2.01 shoots it down the left outlane most of the time for me. :(

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Finally I was able to check it again - I am on v2.01 (the "slowing down other tables" patch) and Rudy stopped spitting the ball into the outlane.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Hmm... I've played the 2.01 version for a few hours last night re-doing the standard and wizard goals for my trophies and I got the Frenzy goal on my first try. I also didn't come across any of the other problems you mentioned.

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
I found this thread because I was specifically searching for the bug that's preventing me from getting the Frenzy standard goal. It's my last standard goal before going to wizard and it's really frustrating. I've done it about seven times now. It Rudy also drains the ball to the left to start multiball. Not every time, but the majority of the time.

Ernie1977

Feb 23, 2015
That also happens on real table, where Rudy spits it down the outlane. So why should it be any different on pinball arcade?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts