Can you toggle flipper inputs between sets of shoulder buttons? PLEASE ANSWER

BoxKnocker

Sep 8, 2012
I DLed pinball Arcade yesterday. I tried re-DLing it and it said don't install because my version is a higher patch, so I didn't. Made sense at the time but now I wish I had at least tried it. Anyhow, apparently I'm still in bizarro world where either the internet isn't *****ing about something or Satan's finally tracked me down.

I need to know if you have any issues with toggling the flippers to whichever set you are not using, using them, then switching back, then using them, and what patch you have. I think that would be best but I really don't care, just some kind of response so I don't feel like I'm trapped in the freaking Twilight Zone where this specific concept is imperceptible by everyone but Rotten and me. I use R2/L2 on Zen and I prefer the design in terms of 2 layer flippers so its not something i can just let go of. I have been wasting entirely too much time obsessing over this, stumbling through this wasteland devoid of so much as a word of acknowledgement, regardless of whether the issue is some massive bug everyone experiences (which would just make this entire ordeal absolute lunacy as the internet can have a lynch mob five blocks deep before I can even register the resulting emotion of a fired off synapse), or its just some cruel cosmic joke the gods have sought fit to ruin me with, I just need the sweet release of death (of ignorance). So, be a dear and save me from this nightmare. Thanks and God Bless.

BoxKnocker

Sep 8, 2012
So, if I'm to believe what I'm seeing and throw my vote behind the reactionary conclusions I draw;Iin the system specific section of a forum regarding an update to a game that I imagine at least 75% of members own, there have been 21 views and no one has played v 2.02? Well, actually, my initial thought is fear I did something wrong and people aren't responding because they think I'm an inconsiderate buffoon, whether its a legitimate accusation or the toxic waste of some poor soul's body, hijacked by ego. Anyway, while I give weight to people hating me and choosing not to respond, at the same time I know that's my go-to assumption that's often wrong, so the next one would be no one is qualified to offer a "yes" or "no", and that utterly baffles me. So much so that I can return to my original conclusion of being collectively loathed by the whole of the Pinball Arcade community.
I tell ya, this thing has just reached the peak of surrealistic. There's just no way people would read the thread, have the experience to offer their input, and just decide not to, yet its one of the absurd events contributing to my ever-growing bewilderment.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
1) Keep calm... ;)

2) I only own the android version, so I really can't be of any help.

3) Your post is a little hard to understand and it's Saturday. Maybe try posting your question in a single easy-to-read sentence, so that those who have a severe hangover are able to understand you... ;)

edit:
4)or just ignore my post and stick to ROTTEN's answer...

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
utterly baffles me

Baffles you ? I have NO idea what on earth you're talking about. Your post is overly verbose. Be that as it may, incomprehensible posts notwithstanding, Rotten answered the thread topic. And you may wish to refrain from things like "PLEASE ANSWER". It's a bit demanding.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts