Sigs, are they allowed, are the possible?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I was working on a graphic to make a sig that would show the current table packs at a glance, but I can't seem to find the option
to add a picture to a sig. I'm guessing they are not allowed or I don't have permission.

Here's the sig I wanted to add.
TPA_6Packs-VGO_600px.jpg

Thanks

EDIT:
I'd probably make it a bit smaller now that I see it in the forum. :p

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Me likes! Instead of CV MM GG TOTAN etc. put my score under one of those marquis sized deals, NOICE! or have the score reveal as you move your cursor over it. Less room taken up.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I don't like image sigs personally, I even think some scoresigs are way too big (vertically).

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I don't think Gord will want any image sigs....he didn't even want avatars enabled. :)

That's too bad. I've seen some really amazing sigs on other forums. Though you do get some occasional duds and to have to view them over and over again, well... :p

I made the table pack sig smaller, but if he doesn't like 'em I guess no size will do. No way I'm going to get 12 table logos shrunken down to a 60x60 avatar.

TPA_6Packs-VGO_400px.jpg

Last edited:

trachea

Aug 17, 2012
It does look nice, but going too small will make it unreadable... and there are only going to be more tables in the future. Perhaps you could just include the most recently released tables.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
The scores & tables needs to be looked at too, there is one score sig that, (on my 1400x900 res), literally takes up 1/3 of the screen.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
How 'bout an animated DMD that is one size and then just lists the name of each table with your score underneath, one after another? I know, right?!

So who here knows anything about animating something like that? Cuz I sure as hell don't! Hehehe.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
How 'bout an animated DMD that is one size and then just lists the name of each table with your score underneath, one after another? I know, right?!

So who here knows anything about animating something like that? Cuz I sure as hell don't! Hehehe.

Lovely idea dude but imagine the bandwidth and cpu hog of like 12 one one page? :p it could be done tho

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts