Texas pinball festival

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Howdy Pincaders! As ya'll already know, FarSight Studios will be attending the Texas Pinball Festival this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I along with members of the D/FW Pinball Club will be taking pictures and videos of the event on The Pinball Arcade's facebook page, including The Pinball Arcade booth (of course!), floor layout, setup of the Pinball Machines, Jersey Jack Pinball's Wizard of Oz presentation (rumor is they might bring the actual completed playfield), pinball designer George Gomez, and many other things! FarSight Studios is definitely bringing the COWBELL (Lol)! I'm just as excited as everyone else is and I am counting down the days! I will be helping set pinball machines up amongst other things at the festival on Thursday, so I will probably start posting pics Thursday night. The festival is open to the public on Friday at 5pm and ends at 2am, Sat. 10am to 1am, and Sun. 9am to 2:30pm. For more info on who's going to be there, you can go to: http://www.texaspinball.com
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me through the thread or email. I hope everyone is beating Wizard Goals and keep on pinballin'!

Russell

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I would like to see as much footage of all six tables on The Pinball Arcade running on Xbox 360 and PS3 as possible. I hope they are showcasing the final version of TPA so we can see the new lighting on the four launch tables in action.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Me Too! I intend to play a few rounds with the FarSight gang, and I know I don't stand a chance. Just be prepared to see some videos and pics plastered on The Pinball Arcade's fb page!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Russell, I'm looking forward to your pictures and videos! It would be incredible if someone did a ustream feed or something like that.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Hey Jeff! We are going to try....the lights go down at eight or nine o'clock, and the best way to shoot and take pics is in the daytime so you can see everything.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Really looking forward to your coverage Russell, especially any new pics/vids/info you can get from Farsight.

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
Oooh, looking forward to any coverage you can bring!

If you can get ANY info out of them about the PC version regarding release date, distribution, etc... that would be awesome! Also, they've been talking about an iOS update for awhile, but nothing yet... maybe you can ask when that is actually coming?

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Do you have an HD camera for vids? Just curious. I'd like to see some of the light shows on video when the lights go down. From the videos I've seen of Bride of Pinbot the table looks stellar when she turns into her human form. The heartbeat part.

Looking forward to your posts!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
What happened to all the news and coverage of the event? I kept my eyes peeled all weekend and hardly anything has come out about PA at the show. Did Farsight demonstrate the updated version on the new ipad?

Last edited:

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Russel is posting some updates on Facebook. He took some video but is hesitant to release it because it is not the greatest quality. I say let's see it! Anything is better than nothing. Russel, think of the children!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts