Android bugs

nauska

Sep 4, 2012
I have found two bugs on the Android version of this table.

1. When I choose four players in the Game Setup, I still only get to play three players. After all players have played their balls, player four is listed with 0 points.

2. There is an orange button on the right side of the screen at all times, which should not be there.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I will look into the first one, but the second one is not a bug, that is the button to raise the post. Working as intended.

nauska

Sep 4, 2012
Wow, I was sure it was some kind of graphics bug, had no idea that you could raise it like that :) Thanks Ryan!

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
On the Android version (both GSM Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7), I'm having difficulty switching what "freebie" I want when launching the ball. Pressing near the flippers seems to work, but to be honest it also frequently launches the ball locking in something I don't want.

Is this a bug, or is there a better place to press to pick my "freebie"? Or am I dumb? (the "dumb" thing is a good possibility)

Thanks!
Eckless

K

Korven

Havent spent alot of time on HD but today I had a slow day at work and had a few games. In one game both speedometer and redlight mulitball would not stop after all balls were drained, calling attendant didnt do anything and the game did find them by itself so I had to tilt the last two balls due to this. The only upside to this is that I got to tick of redlight superjackpot.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts