Hi, I'm from the internet

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to the forum...glad you found your way to the absolute best pinball community on the net. :)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Welcome. I see you use google so no questions about what button changes the view, awsome!:)

Actually, if you try googling the answer to that, you won't find a direct answer....but one of the first links will take you to this forum....and now that we've answered the question here, people will find the answer via Google....cool how that works, eh? So in the long run, it's better to be helpful than to be a jerk about it. :)

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
But being a little bit of a jerk is ok...right? Is this thing on? Gooooooollyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

26157.gif

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
Welcome to the forum...glad you found your way to the absolute best pinball community on the net. :)

Eh well I think this is only the 2nd pinball forum I'm on. I did register on a third but never posted there.

Anyways, I figure if I check this forum every day, I might actually play the game!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
understood:) I will try harder to refrain from posting if I dont have helpfull or positive coments towards PEOPLE on this sight, Im am a JERK so thats gonna be ahrd though:)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
understood:) I will try harder to refrain from posting if I dont have helpfull or positive coments towards PEOPLE on this sight, Im am a JERK so thats gonna be ahrd though:)

farside51.jpg

I love communicating through pictures and gifs and this thread is making my day.
In high school I carved this cartoon into the back of my Pearl Jam - Ten CD Case with a surgical scalpel.

Just saying, SKILL_SHOT, jerks are awesome...it's the trolls we want to bash in the face with a pinball.

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
I see I have perfected the art of the forum greeting. Always leads to drama of some sort or another! My last internets greeting was perceived as a spammer!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts