Cab Owners With A PS3 or 360 Come Here

Craig Booth

Feb 28, 2012
I'm sure you know by now that the PC version is looking like a late starter. I'm as disappointed as the rest, especially having a 3 screen cab gathering dust, and VP not doing it for me anymore since playing PA.

With Far Sight mentioning some time ago that the console versions would support portrait, I looked into iPac support for PS3 or 360 to tide me over until the PC release, and found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LcMMHTuvwQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player. I've now received all the bits needed to set it up and tested it tonight. Fortunately it works as it should, which was a great relief.

Fingers crossed if/when it's released next week it still supports portrait, even better full screen. If any one wants any info, picks or video, let me know.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Great info, thanks. Personally I plan on building a dedicted pinball controller using a madcatz 4716 360 controller for buttons and analog plunger, bump/nudge.

N

Nik Barbour

Great info, thanks. Personally I plan on building a dedicted pinball controller using a madcatz 4716 360 controller for buttons and analog plunger, bump/nudge.

I use a ps3 controller via my phone, i've got the button mappings sorted now so the right analogue stick controls the plunger, and left right perform nudges in the direction of push.
Works perfectly for Totan skill shots!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts