Taxi Wizard Goal

HongKongPete

Sep 14, 2012
Hello to all fellow pinball fans, this is my first post. Congratulations to Farsight Studios on producing such a fantastic game, I have all the tables and plan to collect them all. Occasionally my Galaxy S2 freezes and force closes while playing certain tables. This happened just after I completed the 'Crossover' Wizard goal in Taxi (not an easy one to complete!). Even though it had showed Goal 3 completed on screen just before the freeze/force close, the Wizard goal does not show as checked off after I restarted. I have since completed the 'Crossover' twice more but the goal just will not check off and there is no on screen message now to show Goal 3 completed. Any ideas on how I can reset the Taxi Wizard goals somehow? I don't want to reinstall the game because the same may happen again and I've spent weeks and weeks trying to collect these goals. Thank you for any advice.

N

Nik Barbour

Just posted on another thread, but wizard goals and saved data are held at.

SAVE DATA = /DATA/DATA/COM.FARSIGHT.ANDROIDPINBALL.JAVAPROJECT/FILES/saved_data

even though the app crashed and didn't save, I would have expected a subsequent app restart, and re-achievement of the goal to be recognised.
I don't know with this one!
Hopefully Ryan (lead android dev), or maybe another, should see this in next few days, and might have a solution.
Glad to hear your enjoying TPA, and welcome to the forum.

N

Nik Barbour

not sure what would cause that, may be a broken goal, ill mention it to mike monday

I've managed to get the 'cross over' wizard goal and TPA has registered, and ticked it on my list.
I don't remember if I got this during beta or 1.5.0 though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts