First person to get TPA on PC > cabinet wins...

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
...Wins my appreciation. ;) Then I just need you to document your cabinet build and get all the quirks worked out so I can start building mine sometime in 2013. :cool:

Of course cab support isn't 100% official. But if VP can do it, I'm sure TPA can pull it off.

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
...Wins my appreciation. ;) Then I just need you to document your cabinet build and get all the quirks worked out so I can start building mine sometime in 2013. :cool:

Of course cab support isn't 100% official. But if VP can do it, I'm sure TPA can pull it off.

I have asked the DEV's about it and they said that they want to build their own PC cabinet for their offices and to take out and demo. I am sure they can get it working with two monitors. I'm not sure if they are going to support my LEDWiz which is attached to Cree LED's, a shaker motor, solenoids and a real DMD. I have high hopes though!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I know I am holding off on a cabinet until I find what Farsight is going to support. If they support a cabinet, I am all over one. Even without their support it is probably worth it. With their support, definitely worth it.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
First, they've got to release it. I don't care about being first, I just want to get it. It's my only hope now of (legally) playing TZ on a suitable screen by year's end.

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012

I have been playing Scared Stiff (Visual Pinball) on my pinball cabinet. Real DMD, real plunger, nudge detection, solenoids in the flippers for that cool thunk, shaker motor, Cree's LED, accepts quarters, and has a free game knocker. I own every single table for iOS and I can't wait to buy all the PC tables as well. The delay is killing me! I want to have only fully legit tables, and the artwork and physics in Pinball Arcade can't be beat. The second PA comes out for PC, I will be the winner. Video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W_9ovR8cOHk#t=49s

I just got my DMD in the mail, so I haven't built a cover for the back box yet, but I love what I have so far.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I have been playing Scared Stiff (Visual Pinball) on my pinball cabinet. Real DMD, real plunger, nudge detection, solenoids in the flippers for that cool thunk, shaker motor, Cree's LED, accepts quarters, and has a free game knocker. I own every single table for iOS and I can't wait to buy all the PC tables as well. The delay is killing me! I want to have only fully legit tables, and the artwork and physics in Pinball Arcade can't be beat. The second PA comes out for PC, I will be the winner. Video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W_9ovR8cOHk#t=49s

I just got my DMD in the mail, so I haven't built a cover for the back box yet, but I love what I have so far.

Man, that looks great. I love the extra lighting you have around the DMD. It seems to really add a lot.

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
Man, that looks great. I love the extra lighting you have around the DMD. It seems to really add a lot.

Thanks! I'm thinking about putting flashers on the top or bottom of the machine as well. I already have them but haven't decided what to do with them. I'm not sure how the VP table designers tend to use them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts