tables with the least bugs?

dontworrybehap

Sep 3, 2012
So far I've purchased bride of pinbot and taxi. Both have bugs, particularly taxi. I'm playing on a Google nexus 7. Can anyone with lots of playing experience recommend me the best bug free tables for android?

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
No table (nor any piece of software, nor even any human) will ever be bug-free.

(What bugs have you been finding on Bride of Pinbot? I've played that one quite a bit and have had no problems. I haven't spent much time on Taxi, but from what I've seen on message boards, there may be some issues out there.)

I've spent many hours the last few days on Ripley's. It's my current favorite, because as I learn more about the rules, there's more "things to try" -- ways to combine modes and multiballs.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
I believe the point to this thread was to ask which tables were closest to farsight's vision/preservation. The tables that are truly close to 100% the way they are supposed to be in real life(excluding non-essentials).

CV has the most "bugs" imo, camera stuck on plunger during neon multiball, varied phyics throughout that table.... etc.

dontworrybehap

Sep 3, 2012
I believe the point to this thread was to ask which tables were closest to farsight's vision/preservation. The tables that are truly close to 100% the way they are supposed to be in real life(excluding non-essentials).

CV has the most "bugs" imo, camera stuck on plunger during neon multiball, varied phyics throughout that table.... etc.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll avoid CV.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.