Pinball Arcade Debuts at the Texas Pinball Festival

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Found this article on the Texas Pinball Festival's website, Wish I could be there...

"FarSight Studios will be coming to Texas and setting up a hands-on world premier demo of the home console version of their latest game called the Pinball Arcade. They plan to show off their four launch tables: Tales of the Arabian Nights, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Theatre of Magic, and Black Hole, as well as their first two as of yet unannounced downloadable tables.

They have revealed that Monster Bash, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Attack from Mars, Circus Voltaire and other Bally and Stern tables will be added in addition to most of the tables from their Pinball Hall of Fame collections over the next couple years. With licenses from Williams, Bally, Stern and Gottlieb together in one game, FarSight’s goal is for the Pinball Arcade to become the most realistic and comprehensive pinball video game ever created.

In addition, FarSight Studios has agreed to sponsor the Kid’s Bump ‘n’ Win Tournament and are providing some cool door prizes for the Red Cross Raffle."

Hopefully people will have pictures & video of this!

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
A couple of members here are going to this and have said they well are taking pictures and video. I look forward to the feedback.

That's an older article I think since they have announced the next two tables: Bride of Pinbot and Medieval Madness.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts