Ahhhhh!! Eu dlc delay!

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
I'm not one for having a moan but this latest delay really has twisted my flippers! Having to listen to the rest of the TPA world moan about things on tables that are out of my grasp has been hard enough, but this latest news has pushed me over the virtual edge. I know it's only a week and if I really wanted those tables I'd open a US PSN account, but why should I have to. Surely as we've had to wait soooo long to start with there can't be any problems with the game. Thanks for reading my moan, off to kick the dog.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
dude, don't kick your dog :(

but i sympathise with you, coz i know how it felt when i was waiting for the damn dlc to drop for xbox360...

all i can say is, you will definitely forget about it when you get your hands on the new tables, trust me :cool:

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Don't worry, my dog is boot free! I'm just venting. 3 days before DLC & we're told it's gonna be another week. Don't care who's fault it is, just want new tables! The original four are great & I still play them endlessly, just hate broken promises. I just pray that there are no more delays.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Don't worry, my dog is boot free! I'm just venting. 3 days before DLC & we're told it's gonna be another week. Don't care who's fault it is, just want new tables! The original four are great & I still play them endlessly, just hate broken promises. I just pray that there are no more delays.

Welcome to The Pinball Arcade

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
Are we entirely sure that the update is going to be bug free? I mean, they did submit it months ago -- do they have a chance to update their submission along the way? Or will we see a repeat of the DLC #1 US bugs?

Can't wait to find out! ^_^

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Are we entirely sure that the update is going to be bug free? I mean, they did submit it months ago -- do they have a chance to update their submission along the way? Or will we see a repeat of the DLC #1 US bugs?

Can't wait to find out! ^_^

I'm hoping that cause we've waited that bit longer the product we get has had at least the worst of the bugs squashed. Only a week tomorrow, (with any luck!), till we find out.

Urbanshenkie

Sep 7, 2012
Nope its coming today.. in a couple of hours .. Will whe see the birth of version 1.00 to 1.0.1 ???????
hahaha

Last edited:

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
IMO its just that that blog has the old release date and we're still gonna be waiting till next week. If FS say it's the 26th, I can't see it being early.

netrot

Jun 18, 2012
indeed, but only Ps3 Version.....no Vita!
And no Patch is realy annoying me......thats a Farce !!! sorry

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Ive not looked in the PSN store yet today but if the game is there with no patch thats pretty annoying! When it was confirmed that the release was the 26th Sept. I had come to terms with it. If its showing it thats like showing a wean ice-cream and saying you cant have it!!:(

Urbanshenkie

Sep 7, 2012
Already posted a message on the psn eu blog with

but they dont want to post it ?? its still in moderator status

Last edited:

Urbanshenkie

Sep 7, 2012
ahah i understand now when you write refund in your post its going to be modurated , other messages are post immediately
thats funny he.....

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
Guys, not sure what you are talking about: I just bought the DLC, then started PA, it asked me to update to 1.02 and now I can play Table Pack #1! YEAH!!!! \o/

Baintz

May 25, 2012
Guys, not sure what you are talking about: I just bought the DLC, then started PA, it asked me to update to 1.02 and now I can play Table Pack #1! YEAH!!!! \o/

Same here. Just downloaded and it's working fine. Does this mean we may get DLC #2 next Wednesday?

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Same here. Just downloaded and it's working fine. Does this mean we may get DLC #2 next Wednesday?

I seriously doubt it! The date for EU DLC#2 is 10th Oct & each DLC on a 2 week release there after. We're actually lucky for once getting DLC #1 about a week early for PS3. This thread was started as there was supposed to be a weeks delay but I'm over the moon it's here NOW!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts