What the h... just happened??

karl

May 10, 2012
I decided to Reinstall Pinball arcade 3 weeks ago a while after The last bug update. A pain to start over on everything but also a good challenge. I've finally gotten most of the wizard goals back again, and after a hell of a lot of hours got all the Ripley's wizard goals last night. Man that took a lot of work but very satisfying. Started up pinball arcade for my IPAD 3 a few minutes ago and BOOM: Everything gone. Goals, high scores everything. How on earth is this possible?? This is hell (I still love you Farsight but you are a demanding girlfriend):mad:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Try logging in again with your farsight account. I notice on my ipad 3 that I have to frequently re-login otherwise it doesn't show my scores.

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks for the advice. Maybe I forgot to log in when everything vanished. Can not remember. Everything is gone now no matter how much I reset the device or log on. The strange thing is that after I reinstalled it a few weeks ago I got many bugs I had not seen before and the graphics looked like Ipad 2. Now everything looks good again and fewer bugs, but I did not update the application, it just happened. At least something good came out of it. Very puzzled. Think it happened while I was updating another app. Probably my Ipad is to blame and not Farsight. Just got carried away there for a moment thinking about those frog/atlantis goals that yet again seems very far away.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.