Hello from the Biggest Little State in the Union...

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I've posted some things here,but I figure it's time to do something of a proper introduction...

My name is Calvin,and if you don't know what the thread post means, I live in Rhode Island (yes,it is an actual state,and not an island...)

I love video gaming, and pinball especially - being fortunate enough to have been born at the right time for all the fun to happen. I really got into pinball because of the uniqueness of Banzai Run,of which I spent many a dollar at the arcade of the area, DG's. I also got to enjoy some of the great pins of the 90's due to my job then as a long haul truck driver.

Anyways,now I work locally,and pinballs are hard to find around here...(at least I have NH with its fun stuff not too far away) - but I can really appreciate what Farsight is doing to help preserve in some form the awesomeness that pinball is.

So I do try to help,in my own way - to promote TPA...I'm part of a local public access show called Sci-Fi Journal.It has been on for a number of years & is shown throughout the entire state,& thanks to the web,our show is also aired in other parts of the USA,& has actually been on overseas as well! (we also have YT & FB with segments on there as well) I don't know why people actually watch,but those that do say they like what they see,so we keep on doing it & having fun!

I do most of my gaming on the XBox 360,but I do own many other systems. I play TPA there,with some play on my iPad for travel. I plan on buying every table that FS releases on the 360,and while I'll never be a pinball wizard - to me iits all about having fun...

My Xbox friends list is close to being full,but if you want to play something sometime,send me a message! My GT is in my sig. Thanks for reading & see you on the leaderboards!

Calvin

PS: A special thanks from me to Gord Lacey for running this awesome forum. I remember you from the days that I used to hang out on the HTF forums. Good to see you are well!

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Your just now doing your intro? 2 months later? Hiya Calvin , I'm Dale , I just mailed a cuckoo clock to R.I., I sold off Ebay , greeting from N. Nevada .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.