Anyone for a pint!?...

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
...Mines a lager n packet o crisps!
Anyway, formalitys out the way, Andi from bonnie Scotland here. While sitting bored one day in front o the telly, controller in hand, browsing the demo's on PSN, I came across a wee game o pinball. After the download I switched the brain on and thought I'd give it a go. Havin never even seen a real table my enthusiasm was not knocking on the door. Pulling the plunger on TOTAN for the first time seen that door cave in with a huge silver ball banging off my head! I quickly clicked on, "upgrade to full game," and the rest is history. I've been fixated on trying to get that wee ball under any semblance of control and the missus has aged terribly in the last 3 months of utter dependance play.
Hope TPA continues this epic adventure of preserving tables as its the only hope an ageing Scotsman has of ever playing them.
Keep up the good work. :cool:

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
This could turn out an expensive round!
@laughinglunatic - Speckled Hen in NY? Wow!
@gooche - what's that!? I've had a pint o green (absinthe) before but that's a new one on me!
@mungoholly - a fine simple order, nae bother!

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
@laughinglunatic - Speckled Hen in NY? Wow!

Yeah, it's in a few bars... but WAYYY too cold and over-carbonated. That's for my American chums, they won't like room temperature beer that's not gassy.

This bar is near my office:

http://poundandpence.com/

It's an "english" bar, run by Czechs, and featuring Fullers beers that again, are served chilled and gassy... and they serve "authentic" shepherds pie... which is codswallop, it's cottage pie... cos as everyone knows (or should know), shepherds pie is lamb, if it's beef it's cottage pie...

Parliaments are cigarettes.

I like Parliaments except.... the filter doesn't go to the end of the cigarette. There's that weird 1/4" void which my tongue seems strangely drawn to...

Glenmorangie for me.

I'm more of a Talisker man, myself...

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
Oh man, I used to love to do a custom combo, half Old Holborn, half Golden Virginia... in Rizla Reds... The rolling tobacco commonly available here is OK, but GV or OH, it ain't...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts