iOS 6?

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Great!
Whuuu, it took nearly 2 hours to download the update but I love Siri!

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
It's on my iPad2, no more Google Maps but Apple's own 'Maps'. Gave me a wrong location at the first try while Google Maps is spot-on, mmmm. No more Youtube app, it's gone. App store is fuzzy, don't like it. Safari seems faster. Can't say I am very happy with it.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
On my iPad2, the ball movement on BH and ToM is slightly stuttery. Turning off GameCenter has no effect.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I guess this is a soft phase out of the original version of the iPad. I have no update, but they have them for the 2 and 3. I was planning on getting a new one next Spring, but now it is a definite. I better start saving $ now.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I'm using an ipod touch 4g and many apps feature some lag with ios 5. Anybody else using an ipod touch with the new ios 6? How's everything running?

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Works great on iOS 6. No different than before. I've got an iPad 3 and iPhone 4S, but older devices should at least run the game as well as they did before.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am holding off until the Maps issues get rectified. I have an iPhone 4 so I wouldn't benefit from many of the other features that have been improved such as Siri. Hopefully when my upgrade eligibility comes about in February they will have all the kinks ironed out.

night

May 18, 2012
I am holding off until the Maps issues get rectified. I have an iPhone 4 so I wouldn't benefit from many of the other features that have been improved such as Siri. Hopefully when my upgrade eligibility comes about in February they will have all the kinks ironed out.

Hold it, iOS6 is like installing iOS1.

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
On my iPad2, the ball movement on BH and ToM is slightly stuttery. Turning off GameCenter has no effect.

Same here (iPad 2). Never had any stuttering before. Noticed it on ToM last night for the first time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.